Looking for others in the area

OP
OP
W

wvdigger

Greenie
Jun 11, 2013
I heard that. I don't have a lot if old sites around me to hunt. But I did get permission to hunt the jungle drive in. Lol. I need to find a good old location to detect.

Kenny C

Tenderfoot
Mar 7, 2013
Jackson Co. WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am swinging a bounty hunter platinum, Neal and ower other friend use ATpros. Neal and Duane have hunted the jungle. there is so many coins in the ground out at the jungle its not even funny. NeaL said a guy could dig a $1000 dollars in clad out there.

OP
OP
W

wvdigger

Greenie
Jun 11, 2013
Are you guys playing on DuPont pc or phone. Now I know why the jungle didn't produce all that well lol. Tell Neal be missed a ring when he was out there lol.

OP
OP
W

wvdigger

Greenie
Jun 11, 2013
Yes I have a garret pro pointer and a lesche digger. I use a fisher f2 and I have 3 coils for it the 4,8,10 inch concentric. One day I will have an at pro or minelab

Kenny C

Tenderfoot
Mar 7, 2013
Jackson Co. WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find just as many coins and other finds with my bounty hunter platinum as they do with at pros, we all have garret pro pointer. You just got to learn what your detactor is telling you.

OP
OP
W

wvdigger

Greenie
Jun 11, 2013
Oh I know. I have found about 75 dollars in clad. And then some silver dimes wheats and indian heads. I started with a bounty hunter pilot and upgraded to f2 after I got my taxes back.

OP
OP
W

wvdigger

Greenie
Jun 11, 2013
Anyway I know you all have a job to do so I will quit bothering you. Get ahold of me and we can go detect somewhere and get caught up on the last 10 years.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions