Apr 21, 2008, 09:25 AM
Gypsyheart~ Queen of Rust
Marshall County ....Possible Hunting Spots
Seldom Published Facts About Places in Marshall Hills and Valleys," Moundsville Daily Echo, 8-30-1935.
Is a farming community extending from the Fair bridge with a store nearby to the old site of Ormley's camp on Valley run, which contained many families during the oil boom, but is only a farm now, the Yeater store still remaining nearby. Bowers Hole is one of the famous fishing places. King Cabin Rock is down stream about halfway to Lynn Camp. No buildings are there, but it reeks with the inevitable legendary romances that cling to places where Indian maidens could leap into deep pools of water.
On Harts Run, is near the Pennsylvania line, two miles east of Woodruff. It is a small village.
Is not a village but merely farms along the road with a Christian church as its only public building. It occupies a place in pioneer history treated elsewhere in this paper.
On the B & O and Route 250 within a few miles of the southeast corner of the county, still bears the name for its post office but the railroad changed the station name to Denver several years ago. There is a school building, a Holiness church built of logs under the direction of a woman pastor a few years ago, two stores and several families. Oil and gas are produced in small quantities in all directions.
Is on a ridge above the head of Big run on Route 250 about four miles south of Cameron. It has a Christian church and a school house and has long been a community center but never was a village.
Is at the west end of the longest tunnel on the B & O on this part of the system and is within less than a mile of the Pennsylvania corner. The village has almost disappeared.
Is probably unknown to many people outside the old residents of Benwood and river men, because it cannot be seen except from the river bank near the Bloch Tobacco Works. It is a small island near the Ohio shore opposite the mouth of Boggs run and belongs to Marshall county. There is a channel of waterways between it and the Ohio shore.
On the north bank of Wheeling creek a few miles from Elm Grove has in recent years become a community center.
On Route 250 a few hundred feet east of the junction with Waymans ridge road, now has only a cemetery. Until a few years ago Buchanan Hill United Presbyterian church stood there.
Formerly called Seatonville, bears the marks of extreme old age and of the modern day. It is on the eastern edge of the county tow or three miles south of Wheeling creek and about the same distance from the Pennsylvania state line. Calis is now on Cameron R. D. 3. Mount Hope school is now housed in a modern two-room building and Mt, Hope church is the northern unit of Pleasant Valley circuit of the M. E. church. About a mile and a half toward Rock Lick was another famous picnic grove, Phillips Grove. It was turned into farming land a few years ago.
Has had several names. It lies on the highway and the railroad a half mile or more north of the mouth of Fish creek and the railroad stop called Whittakers fork. Q. Whittakers, who owned the big farm there many years ago. Note the spelling differs. When the Woodland Coal company opened a mine there and built a village, it called the place Wood. Soon the post office of Captina was moved a couple of miles south of the mining town and the state road department has placed a sign bearing 'Captina' as that name is now well established. A two room school and a store are there. Captina post office had been for several years at the northern end of Cresaps Bottom and for a few years on one of the McFarland farms on the hill. Captina creek is on the Ohio side of the river and was a noted place in Indian days. Steamboat men pronounced the name 'Capteen'. The riffle between the lower end of the island of that name and the mouth of the creek bore the same name and was one of the hardest to get a packet boat thru in low water on the entire river.
Lies at the lower end of Round Bottom, contains one cultivated end and has a atream of water between it and the West Virginia shore. Enough watermelons were raised on that island in the early days to feed a big county fair every year.
Is the community just this side of Cameron, centering about the church which stands where Route 250 crosses the northern fork of Grave creek, often know as 'Clouston Creek'. It is strong enough to have held three very successful local fairs recently, tho none is planned for this year. Their centennial next year. The M. E. Church there will celebrate its centennial anniversary nwxt year, and plans for that observance are already being considered. The present building is 48 years old. This church sent a mission out to Cameron that developed into the church there. What is said to be the greatest revival in Marshall county was held at Clouston by Rev. T. B. Hughes, father of the Bishop who is to speak at the Centennial religious program in Moundsville. Perhaps three hundred people live in this community which extends north up to Poplar Springs, northeast nearly to Rock lick, a mile down and a mile and half up the creek, and south to the edge of Cameron. The name comes from the family of Clouston which once owned much land there. There are still descendants there but none bears that name.
In the northern end of Cresap Bottom had about fifty houses while the mine was in operation, some of them were razed to straighten Route 2 and others to get lumber for sanitation work in the welfare movement. The mine tipple has been torn away. The mine was one of the best laid out under ground in the Ohio valley. Baker's Fort was near where the village is and pioneers were killed by Indians while crossing the river. Some bandits who robbed the Soarfield, Ohio, bank several years ago just before auto days, drove to Powhatan, crossed the river in a skiff while a hail of bullets were fired down stream at the mouth of Graveyard run at the north end of Cresaps Bottom, lost one of the sacks of money at the tree over that stream and a bad wounded man walked up the railroad and up Hog run and died near a ledge if rocks and the others were supposed to have climbed the hill at Graveyard run and come over the hill to Moundsville and boarded a street car. Cresaps Grove a favorite place for steamboats to take a picnic croos to, was but a short distance from the present town. An old Episcopal chapel, now owned by the Methodist church is nearby. A school is in the village.
Is one of the noted picnic grounds in Marshall county. It is on the hard surfaced road between Fork ridge and Glen Easton. Colored camp meetings were held there for several years.
Is a real village or small town in the extreme northeastern corner of the county. It lies like a crescent with each tip in Ohio county, the eastern one almost touching the Pennsylvania state line. It is a very old village and is marked on old maps as West Union. That is the name of the large Presbyterian church. The minister's home adjoins it. A Methodist church is also located in the town and the minister of Dallas and Sand Hill churches resides there. Dallas has a community fair of more than ordinary size and interest, an I. O. O. F. two-story hall, a school building, stores, a well kept cemetery, blacksmith shop, a former hotel building and until a few years ago an undertaking establishment was there. When there were doctors in rural communities there always was one or two located at Dallas. An R. D. mail route starts there.
Franklin district is a real village or town, because the lots were surveyed in usual town shape. It is situated 2 miles from the Ohio river, near where Burch, Wayne and Rine ridges converge. A nearly new Christian church, modern rural school, store and gasoline pumps, and about eight families constitute the village. It was founded about ten years before the Civil war and was known as Ella post office until discontinued and placed on Woodland R. D. 1 and on Proctor R. D. 1.
Is the main route to the east since it has become Route 250. It begins where First street, Moundsville, ends. Many town folks have bought an acre of more and built homes along the highway. The school house burned and it is a part of Limestone consolidated school territory. An M. E. church is a part of Marshall circuit.
Has several oft-referred-to places between its mouth and headwaters that are not villages nor even hamlets. Bannen bridge and Meadowdale church are near the Wetzel county line. A store was there one time but it and the post office have vanished. At the forks of the creek, Kausooth post office existed until a few years ago. A store is still there and the Girl Scout camp has given the place new interest.
Fish Creek Island
Contains about forty acres of fine farming land at the mouth of Fish creek. It is above all floods except bank sweepers. Several years ago the man who then owned it put an elevator in the barn to raise his livestock to the loft during the floods. Nobody has resided on the island for several years.
Has perhaps created more history than any other town of its size in this part of the state. It was an active spot before the B & O Railroad was built. The town was named by a railroad contractor who came from Easton, PA., and prefixed the word 'Glen'. The Harris flour mill and the large aviary of J. M. Harris were interesting sights to passengers on the railroad trains as far back as people can remember. A large hall of the Jr. O. U. A. M. burned a few years ago. At one time four general stores and a millinery store was there. It was an important unloading place for oil drilling equipment and for lumber sawed in that region. A creamery was built there too early the farmers did not have enough cows and the good roads and automobiles had not yet come to bring cream from very many miles around, but it showed the enterprise of the people. Two doctors lived there for many years and Dr. Will F. Crow is there yet, he being the only country doctor now in the Panhandle. A railroad telegraph office was there until a few years ago. A small brick yard was maintained for a few years. The town has a two-room school and one church.
Lie on top of the ridge several hundred feet above the Glendale Narrows highway and electric railway. Both villages are almost the newest in the county, rivaling Grave Creek and Kent for that distinction. The road is hard surfaced from Glendale up the hill, along the ridge and out to Sherrard or down the Reilly hill to the lowest end of McMechen.
On Bowman ridge was the scene of picnics until about ten years ago.
Is where the Sherrard road joins Moundsville road, Route 250. The Goudy family owned all the land there many years ago and still owns a farm at the foot of the slight hill.
Was established several years ago when the Manufacturers Light and Heat company erected a large gas pumping plant about midway between Moundsville and Rosbys Rock. A school was built there.
Is still growing slowly and presents a youthful appearance as well as the dignity of age. In olden days most of the trade of Fish creek came down there to mill and to buy goods. Foundations of fortunes were laid there. The Girl Scout camp was there for some years and houses are always in demand during the summer. A store, filling station, school, M. E. Church, creek and trees make it a nice place for people to want to move to. It has good road on each side of Fish creek from the river, which is a mile and a half away.
Is the name of the road extending due east from Cameron two miles to Pennsylvania state line. A church is located there.
Is a landmark on the Sherrard road which in olden times was officially known as the Wheeling and Fairmont pike. The Hall is a two story lodge building located nearer Goudy Forks on the Moundsville road than it is to Sherrard and in addition to being the home of one of the oldest I. O. O. F. Lodges in this part of the state. Hatton Lodge no. 19 it has been the scene of many picnics and festivals and other outdoor gatherings.
Never was a village but always has had a post office. It is between Fish creek and the Wetzel county line on Greenfield ridge.
Probably forgotten by 99 of every 100 people living about here was famous in early steamboat days, but most of it disappeared when the Ohio River railroad was built in the Glendale Narrows and had to blast a road bend in the great rock. It is just above the old Glendale mine siding.
Is a new town opposite Clarington, Ohio, in the upper end of Wells Bottom. The railroad station is called Clarington Station. As long as the post office was there it was called Welcome, which was also the name of the school. More than a dozen years ago when additions to towns were being laid out and sold at big auction sales, with balloon ascensions and other features to attract crowds, a company bought the Cyrus Yoho farm, in early days owned by the Wells Family, which is marked by double row of pine trees leading from the highway to the brick house. A town was laid out named Kent and a number of fine, modern homes have been built. The Hope Natural Gas company has a regulating station and telegraph operator at the point where their great pipelines cross the Ohio river on the way to Cleveland.
Is one of the largest village communities. The village is the center of a community which in the days when there was a post office there, included Waymans ridge, Wood Hill, Dowlers ridge, Fairview and Oak Dale. There was a road blazed thru from Wheeling to Limestone as early as 1796. Th old R. S. Peters hotel was built of burned brick in 1882. A private school was started in 1830 under one Green. Other early teachers were Hiram Coffin, William Morgan and John McCooloch. The new consolidated school, opened in 1925, is fine example of the modern tend in schools. It replaced Waymans ridge, Limestone, Allen, Wood Hill and Fairview school. The Limestone Presbyterian church was organizedMay 24, 1870, with Rev. D. H. Lafferty as its first pastor. The building was recently overhauled and a very attractive brick veneer was applied. Valley Star council Jr. O. U. A. M. No. 60 was chartered March 2, 1893, and has since been an active lodge with its own hall in Limestone.
Is down the railroad two miles this side of Cameron, further tied thereto by a narrow brick road. The name comes from Joseph Loudenslager who came there from Wolf run almost a century ago, and owned 700 acres of land there. When the railroad came thru, he moved his mill into what is now Loudenville. That is gone, and now there are but the homes of 80 or a hundred people, the church and school, and now idle oil storage tanks.
Is on the Ohio river at the mouth of Coon run, one mile south of the mouth of Fish creek. In early days it was known as Higgs Landing, and when the Ohio River railroad was built the flag station there was called Franklin, but the railroad changed it before the World War to Lower Graysville, making it quite a much older village on Fish creek a mile and a half from the mouth . A store, school and a few houses constitute Lower Graysville on Woodland R. D. 1.
At the mouth of Lynn Camp run, received its name when it was all wilderness and a party of deer camped there one fall and early winter. It has been a village as far back as memory goes and during the oil boom had many frame and canvas dwellings. The only M. E. Church south in Marshall county is in this village. A thriving Sunday school is maintained as well as a good public school. Next south is Meighen at the mouth of Lower Bowman run. It formerly had two stores, but now only one. Slippery Ford once a fording on a continuous sheet of rock in the bottom of the creek, now has a bridge. Johnson's once had a mill and the most beehives that could be found in Marshall county.
Marking the Marshall-Wetzel division line and the place where the Mason and Dixon line would have reached the Ohio river had it extended west instead of turning north near Board Tree. It is on the eastern side of the highest way two hundred feet north of Dry run. Half a mile south of the monument is the old village of Proctor at the mount of Proctor creek. It was an important trading place and lumber shipping point in the early days. It had a flour and sawmill. A railroad station, post office, Methodist church, tow stores, funeral director and the usual accomodations for motorists, as well as many families constitute the village.
Was a small village and post office with two stores on the northern fork of the Wheeling creek many years ago, a run passing through the village exactly on the state line between this state and Pennsylvania. Several years ago oil and were developed in that locality, resulting in considerable increase in the number of houses. A pump station gives employment to people, as well as the other work of an oil field. A church is on the Pennsylvania side and the school on the West Virginia side.
Is the junction of Roberts, Bowman and Taylors ridge roads. Union School is on Roberts ridge where Kansas ridge road joins from the west and Freeland or Shoestring ridge road joins from the east. It is a hamlet and a two-room school, scene of noteworthy literary societies and political meetings in the past.
Is a mining town of approximately half of hundred houses in the loer end of Round Bottom. A post office is there.
On Wheeling R. D. 2, has a Methodist Episcopal church a few hundred feet inside of Marshall county between Sherrard and Wheeling. It enjoys the distinction of having one of the first and one of the best rural community building in the state, built and owned by the Woman's Society of the church and is used for all manner of community gatherings. The church is the northern most of Marshall circuit, other being Pleasant Hill at Sherrard, Wood Hill near Goudy Forks and Fairview on the hilltop northeast of Moundsville.
Lies on the hilltop overlooking the Ohio river partly in Marshall and partly in Ohio county and is a part of the over flow of Wheeling. At one time it was called Mozart Park, but Park was discontinued many years ago and divided into lots. The school there is supported jointly by the two counties.
On a ridge bearing the same name, between Glen Easton and Fish creek, is not a village but has modern brick rural school building and a Reorganized Church of Latterday Saints and is a voting place of Meade district, precinct No. 3.
On the Glen Easton road leading from Bowman ridge, is the site of a Christian church established in 1840. Joe Wilson built the church. The original log church was replaced by the new frame church in 1880. Rev. M. S. Spear and Rev. Hugh Wayt were natives of the New Bethel community.
Formerly called Georgetown, is a hamlet a mile north of Board Tree within a few hundred feet of the state line.
M. E. Church on Fork ridge five miles out of Moundsville is one of the county's oldest churches. Mr. and Mrs. Miles B. Pierce have in their possession the original deed for the land on which the church now stands, where by Constantine O'Neal and wife gave it to trustees John Barton, John Bonar and David Bonar, for the purposes of the Methodist Church of America. March 30, 1812, was the date of the deed, recorded in Ohio county. Mr. and Mrs. Pierce attended services in the log church, which was either the second or third. One burned. The present building was built in 1879, dedicated that November. So it is itself fifty-six years old. It has always been on a circuit , now on the Moundsville circuit of Methodist Churches.
Has had a school and usually a store for many years. It is almost on the Marshall-Wetzel line and almost at the place where the road to St. Joseph starts to descend the hill to cross Whetstone run. No village.
Is on a ridge near the center of Marshall county on Route 250. It has always been an important center and had on of the earliest farmers' institutes anywhere in West Virginia. Its post office was abandoned and it is now on Cameron R. D. 4. The minister of Pleasant Valley circuit resides there. It has always had stores and blacksmiths. Noteworthy political meetings have been scattered throughout its history.
Is the old Ingram homestead at the junction of the roads to Waynesburg, Moundsville and Cameron. It was a drover's stand, where cattle men taking droves of cattle thru to Baltimore and the east would stop for the night. There were cattle pens and three watering troughs provided. A spring bubbled up at the roots of a poplar, and gave the place the name. Ingram built his house over it, and the spring still bubbles up in the cellar. The house today stands vacant. The great barn went of pieces some years ago, and now only the floor platform is left. A man was killed in erecting that barn, when a heavy piece fell.
Is an old village where the Wheeling and Fairmont Pike crossed the line into Pennsylvania. It was named for a spring or 'lick' where the deer came. The lick is still there, down over the hill from the middle of town on the south side of the road. The water is rather heavy in mineral salts, and people have come there to get it. The Presbyterian church is an old brick structure. Behind it stands the log building where church and school were once held. It is now a sheep and hog shed. The brick church burned out and new wood work was put in. The post office was first called Rock; then Lick; then Rock Lick; and is now discontinued.
Historic Point on B & O Road Rosbys Rock lying seven miles east of Moundsville is an historic spot in Marshall county. It was at or near the rock from which the village takes its name that opposite ends of the railroad one coming westward from Baltimore, the other eastward from Wheeling were joined on Christmas eve, 1852. The Rosbys Rock is a huge boulder popularly believed to have fallen from the hillside above, hundreds of years before. A half mile westward from the rock grew up the village of Rosbys Rock, which for more than a half century was an exceptionally active trading and shipping point and where fair sized fortunes have accumulated. On the rock for which the village was named is the inscription 'Rosbys Rock Track Closed Christmas Eve-1852. The rock is said to have named for Roseby Carr, boss of one of the track gangs that completed the line. It is railroad tradition that Roseby Carr's son was boss of the gang that worked to meet the gang bossed by the elder Carr. A boisterous celebration is said to have taken place after thelast spike was driven, and one man is said to have been drowned in Big Grave creek during the festivities. Rosbys Rock is kept freshly painted by workmen of the B & O railroad and is one of the historical points in that whole system. The present day Rosbys Rock village maintains a post office tow room grade school and a Methodist church. R. G. Dakan and Son operate a general store and the post office.
Is a small village near the center of the district of the same name. There once was a post office but now it is on Elm Grove R. D. It contains a store, a Methodist church and a school as well as homes.
Is another of the Marshall county communities to have received high places in the state community scoring contests of recent years. It lies along the Sherrard road north of Gudy Forks blending finally into Mozart and Bethlehem. It was named for Sherrard Clemens, representative form Virginia to Congress, who secured the post office there. There is still a post office but it has no rural routes. The surrounding region is served by routes from Wheeling and Elm Grove. The first rural consolidated high school in the state was established in Sherrard. The Joseph Koltz farm there is the site of Ft. Clarks, of Indian days. Allen Grove Presbyterian church is there. It was built in 1852 the original building still being used. The land was given by john Allen. The church known as Pleasant Hill till Allen died, and then the name was changed to Allen Grove. Pleasant Hill M. E. Church stands nearby.
Monument at the angle where West Virginia and Pennsylvania corner is in a slight hollow near Board Tree Tunnel. It may be reached by walking north from the foot of Board Tree hill on Route 250 or by going north on the side road between Route 250 and Board Tree and walking east. The name given the place by Mason & Dixon line surveyors was Bored Tree because they camped there and not having a tree with low limbs to hang camp supplies on out of reach of animals they bored holes in a tree and drove in pegs.
Sometimes called the German Settlement, is a distinctive community of this part of the state, lying on the Marshall-Wetzel line about six miles back from the river, most of it in Marshall county, extending from Fish creek to a few miles into Wetzel county near Newdale and Antioch. A number of German families migrated there in the period from the early 1840 to the latter part of that century buying the land from Isaac Hoge who had acquired it in a large tract from th ones who received a grant from Virginia. Almost every family residing in the community is a member of the Roman Catholic church called St. Joseph. It is on the top of the highest knob in that locality and may be seen for a long distance. It is a beautiful structure, quite large. On the road at the foot of the knob is the Parochial school taught by two Sisters. The community building consisting of an auditorium on the upper floor, which is on a level with the road, and a dining hall on the lower or basement floor, which has windows on three sides, is in the group. Many gatherings of county- wide interest are held there. The rectory, a fine type of dwelling house, is on the same property. A large spring is an interesting part of the premises. The farmers of St. Joseph always have been industrious and were prosperous before oil was discovered under nearly every farm. The older generation is gone and the second generation is all now past middle age. The younger generation is of the same sturdy, enterprising industrious character. It is tradition that no St. Joseph farm has ever been sold under the hammer. A hard surface road leads to Moundsville vis Lynn Camp, and a road is now being hard surfaced to connect with the splendid road to Proctor. Another road needs only a few miles to be improved to connect with fine Burch ridge road to Woodland. Before the days of rural mail delivery there always was a post office in the heart of St. Joseph. In the years of the oil boom another post office, called Teutonia, was located in the Squire Breiding store toward Lynn Camp. Now mail for the entire community goes to Proctor R. D. 1.
On Fork ridge and nearby Universalist church were historic centers in Civil war days an even before. The school was a noted place for public meetings and as a voting precinct where Glen Easton cast ballots.
Top of Round Bottom Hill
Is finest view of river, city, river bottom farms, mining, factory and railroad train smoke to be seen from a main highway traveled by tourists anywhere along the entire course of the Ohio river from Pittsburgh to Cairo. Moundsville occupies a bowl in the hills at the sharpest bend in the Ohio river, an acute angle. River bottom from the river bank at foot of Seventh street to the foot of the hill at the eastern edge of the bottom land north of eastern Fourth is two miles wide. The bottom from the northern end of Glendale to the mouth of Big Grave creek is a little more than four miles long. Most of this vast bottom is high above the 1884 flood of 52 feet 4 inches and the 1913 flood of 52 feet 6 inches.
Is a few miles east of Moundsville where the B & O crosses Big Grave creek twice within a few rods.
Is where the same thing occurs between Rosbys Rock tunnel and Glen Easton.
A swimming place, is not far down stream.
On the north side of Wheeling creek in Sand Hill district, is an important crossing of that stream by travelers from Moundsville to the central an eastern part of Sand Hill district. It is an old village and until the rural routes covered the country was a post office. One of two stores and a blacksmith shop always have been part of it. Moundsville R. D. 3 ends at Viola. Most of the central country is on Elm Grove route. Harshs Sugar Camp on Wheeling creek between Viola asn Majorsville was famous place for picnics and political rallies. Several years ago the fine grove of sugar trees or maples was cut down and replaced by farming land. Harsh Bridge is now the name of the locality.
Is where the Pine Hill road leaves the Sherrard road in Union district a short distance from the Washington district line. It is an oft used reference in land surveys and road work but nobody knows how it got its name.
Water Power Mills
The Martin mill on Stulls Run, about two miles north of Pleasant Valley, is in the best state of preservation of any of the many water power mills that once ground grain or sawed lumber in the county. This mill could be operated twenty-five or thirty years ago. Other water power mills of most recent date were Potts mill and Knox mill on Middle Grave creek; McCardle mill on Lower Bowman run; probably a mill at where Millsboro formerly was a hamlet on Lynn Camp run, now not even having a travelable road to it; a mill on Wheeling creek between Viola and Harsh bridge; a mill on Big Grave farm, a building still standing; at least one mill on Big Grave creek not far from Moundsville and the Porter mill between the station and the Rock at Rosbys Rock. Just south of the county line on Rocky run at Rockport the Carney mill was operated until about or possibly since the World war.
Which produces immense quantities of sand and gravel, is about a mile and a half south of Kent. Last year, when the federal government was moving cattle from the drought areas of the west, many thousands were unloaded at the Pit and kept in a extensive system of pens. Every mark of that enterprise has been removed. Wells Pit is located on Proctor R. D. 3. A deep lake occupies the place where gravel was taken to ballast the Shortline railroad.
For many had a post office. It is about middleway between the mouth and source of that stream.
Is an M. E. church on the eastern end of Fairview ridge, where Wood Hill ridge begins and extends westward to the forks of Little Grave creek. A school was near the church until the consolidated school was built at Limestone. There never was a village there.
Is the post office name while no name appears on the railroad station name for the village on the southern side at the mouth of Fish creek. It is a very old place, but not as old as an alleged historic write-up (never published in this newspaper) said,- -that a school was taught there in 1772. At that time there was not even a habitation within many miles of that place. The mouth of Fish creek has always been a good "trading point'. At present there are four filling stations there and some stores. Several people have become fairly wealthy in business during the past century. The point at the junction of creek and river has been converted into a park. Hornbrooks Landing and Mouth of Fish Creek were early names.
Is the first stop on the B & O east of Cameron.
I go a great distance,while some are considering whether they will start today or tomorrow
May 17, 2008, 06:17 AM
Re: Marshall County ....Possible Hunting Spots
Thanks a million for the leads!!!!!!!
Sep 19, 2012, 09:20 AM
thats really cool
Originally Posted by Gypsy Heart
Search tags for this page
dakan homestead @ rosby rock
fish creek island,marshall ccounty wva
fork ridge cameron wv 1800's old brick home
hunting in marshall ca. west virginia
murry idles mine in marshall county wv
photos of electric flag bar out big wheeling creek road west virgina
poplar springs marshall county wv ingram home
the lost treasure of wolf run
treasure hunting in marshall county wv
Click on a term to search for related topics.