look at this coins . and let me know if there worth $100.00

Hosensack

Apr 20, 2007
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would say make a best offer if interested, but you can most likely put that whole collection together for less than a hundred and get better condition coins, if you miss out you can get it elswhere so its not like your losing your chance.

B

BIG61AL

Take your hundred dollars and buy an almost un-circulated seated coin at a coin shop. You'll much more happier with one valuable coin than a hand full of common coins.

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If that truly is a 14-D penny, then buy it all for $100. The 14-D is worth $250 in good condition. The 22-D starts out at $22 in good and goes up from there. I would only buy it if these coins were truly what they say they were.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BIG61AL said:
Take your hundred dollars and buy an almost un-circulated seated coin at a coin shop. You'll much more happier with one valuable coin than a hand full of common coins.

Agreed.

:thumbsup:

S

stefen

Most of the pennies are circulated and may be G-4 at best...if you can get the collection for $20, then do so. The Indian Heads are beaters and worth maybe a couple of bucks. The silver is hard to see well...maybe another $10 at best.

Like others have recommended, go elsewhere to invest the $100...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread