Attachments

• IMG_0120.JPG
    IMG_0120.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 548

Cannonman17

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wisconsin
I can't say for sure because there are some valuable patterns or types or what ever BUT it has been my experience that I can go to good will or most thrift store and buy all of this stuff that you could ever possibly want for .50 or less per item. In fact, if anybody out there collects this stuff and will trade for silver coins let me know, I have an almost unlimited supply. Like I said though, there are exceptions and I know there are some that are worth a lot, I just don't know which ones.

OP
OP
whitesid

whitesid

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2006
earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
on the bottom it says:
E.O.BRODY CO. M5000 (top)
CLEAVELAND.O.U.S.A. (bottom)

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I dont know much about them, but I sold many different milk glass vases from $3 to $6 at the flea market.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you order a boquet here at the local florist shop for $45.00 you get your choice of clear, yellow tinted or milk. Monty

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a common milk glass vase that I honestly would not take if you gave it to me. Sure people throw them on ebay for ridiculus prices, but they honestly aren't worth anything at all. I have been dealing in milk glass for several years now and collect it and that piece isn't worth keeping unless you have some pretty flowers to put in it :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread