Pennsylvania
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Equinox 800
GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably get more answers in the "What is it " section.

ABruce

Apr 11, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
It's rather difficult to give a even a ball park value of an item without clear, close up photographs of both sides of an item.

idahotokens

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2003
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice find! The 1¢ and $1 denominations are listed in Clark's Florida Trade Tokens book as $5+. The 50¢ denomination is not shown as known there or in the Wagaman Ingle book. The records of the Ingle company says that these tokens were shipped to Mitchell (who I think was Jesse M. Mitchell) in 1910. See his gravestone at:
Jesse M Mitchell (1869 - 1935) - Find A Grave Memorial
If you could post pictures, that would be appreciated. Also consider posting them on Richard's Token Database - TokenCatalog.com

John in the Great 208

RALA10341

Aug 1, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi friend,

We are residents of New Port Richey, FL and have some information about the token. This token was used at the Mitchell Store in the 1920s. The store was owned by the Reverend
Jesse Mitchell who developed the town near us, Elfers, FL. There is a historical society that would really like to have this item. If you are interested in donating/selling it, let me know.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just an aside but did you choose your screen name to specifically imply what I think it implies?A good one mind you if that,s so.Just curious.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread