cmalo1985

Dec 26, 2011
centereach, long island
Detector(s) used
garretts ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1956 wheat penny error question please help

hey guys well i found a 1956 wheat penny in great condition but on the penny were it says liberty the b is missing it spells li erty i was just wondering how much this coin is worth any help would be greatly appreciated i will post a pic later if need be. thanks again guys.

Last edited:
OP
OP
cmalo1985

cmalo1985

Dec 26, 2011
centereach, long island
Detector(s) used
garretts ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
penny3.jpg penny2.jpg pics taken with my cell phone sorry lol
photos please....

OP
OP
cmalo1985

cmalo1985

Dec 26, 2011
centereach, long island
Detector(s) used
garretts ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you very much for ur advice.. thats wat i was thinking. just curious do u or anyone else out there now an estimated value cause ive been doin research and havent seen that year listed wit errors just curious about the value of this penny?

Carson Coin Master

Sep 4, 2007
Nixa, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030,
Garrett AT Pro,
Garrett GTAX 550,
Fisher gold bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you very much for ur advice.. thats wat i was thinking. just curious do u or anyone else out there now an estimated value cause ive been doin research and havent seen that year listed wit errors just curious about the value of this penny?

It's not a rare type of error and because it is on a common date wheat cent the value on it doesn't increase much. now if it where on a 1909-S V.D.B. for example the value of that coin by itself is really high so an error would just enhance its value. on something like that you're only looking at a value of about 5 bucks to the right buyer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions