Soda Bottle Colervine Brand Coca-Cola Registered

kenn

Apr 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
coke bottle 007.JPG coke bottle 006.JPG coke bottle 005.JPG coke bottle 004.JPG coke bottle 003.JPG coke bottle 002.JPG

I have this soda bottle the word that runs diagonally says Colervine Brand at the bottom edge on one side it says Great Lakes Coca-Cola Registered and on the other side it says Bottling Co. MIN.CT 6 1/2 oz.
Also a lightning fruit jar, was wondering what they might be worth.
Thanks,
Kenn

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not sure about the bottle but the Ball jar is cool. Probably worth something to the right guy. I think it's a "Ball Ideal 1908 scarce yellow-green quart according to this site, good luck.
Photo Gallery

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
782412d1366598740-soda-bottle-colervine-brand-coca-cola-registered-coke-bottle-002.jpg

I have this soda bottle the word that runs diagonally says Colervine Brand...

Hello Kenn,

Are you sure you're reading this brand correctly? I'm scratching my head on that name. It just doesn't make sense to me. Also is there a crack under the diagonal script? This would have been a flavor bottle. Is there anything embossed on the bottom?

Unless your Ball Ideal has the patent date on the bottom, which I suspect it does not. It's a very common jar first introduced in 1915. I assume this is a pint jar. I don't know where MM is getting this "scarce yellow-green" business as it applies to your jar, which is Ball blue. Maybe a fiver, on a good day.

38073d1332378056-ideal-find-ball-mason-jar-pat-d-july-14-1908-ball-logo.jpg

Alex Burke

Apr 3, 2013
NorCal
Detector(s) used
BH, GB2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My bad I just read it on the link, the fourth pic over says that's what it is and it looked similar, the one in the link is a quart I guess not sure what size he has, sorry if I posted something misleading.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread