Master Hunter Manual by Karl von Mueller

T

TreasureTales

allanw23 said:
Any idea how much it is worth in good condition copywrite 1973?

I think there is a copy on eBay for $28.00, but I don't know the condition nor the publisher. 

Oops, just checked eBay and see the price was lowered to $16.65, but many eBayers are now charging high shipping costs to compensate for eBay fees--so the book may actually still cost $28.00

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
the ram editions are worth less than the other editions. Start at $15 and work your way up to around $50 according to the fixed price sales ads. exanimo, siegfried schlagrule

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are two editions of Master Treasure Hunter (#6 and #7). There was no 1,2,3,4, or 5 (why, I have no idea).

Best,

Mike

T

TreasureTales

gollum said:
There are two editions of Master Treasure Hunter (#6 and #7). There was no 1,2,3,4, or 5 (why, I have no idea).

Best,

Mike
Uh, close but no cigar. Treasure Hunter's Manual comes in #6 & #7. The Master Hunter Manual is about the use of the Master Hunter MD by Garrett.

Just checked the eBay auction for The Master Hunter Manual and saw that it's a Ram Publication from 1973 with some stains on the cover and first couple of pages. Plus it has a shipping cost of $3.50. So the price has really come done on it (a couple weeks ago it was $28.00).

The least expensive one of abebooks.com is listed at $20.00, also a Ram book.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gollum said:

Best,

Mike
the first 5 were compilled into one book i beleive #6

OP
OP
A

allanw23

Dec 19, 2006
oklahoma city, ok
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro
I recently found it in some old books of mine and didn't know what it was worth. Thank you very much.

Joe(TX)

Aug 21, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Old School
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
.......I got mine for about $10.00 to $12.00 shipped........Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread