Goldgemfever28

Tenderfoot
Sep 22, 2014
Dahlonega
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you! Does anyone have the gold win map to Georgia the link posted does not work!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
Goldgemfever28

Goldgemfever28

Tenderfoot
Sep 22, 2014
Dahlonega
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What does everyone think?? Is this a platinum nugget?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Attachments

• image-800617522.jpg
    image-800617522.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 183

siddartha

May 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Green Tourmaline strengthens Mercury and is hence, the rashi ratna for Gemini ('Mithuna'), Virgo ('Kanya').Tourmaline can be worn by those who are ruled by Saturn or Mercury.Tourmaline can also be worn by those who are looking detoxification and relieving depression It helps us to protect from radiation to purification to healing skins disorders.

Last edited by a moderator:

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Tourmaline prices can be all over the spectrum and it really depends on the color, quality, size and often from where it came from. See the link below to sold Auctions on eBay for Tourmaline specimens. As far as the Nugget is concerned, I would advise taking it to a professional Jeweler, a Gold/Silver/Platinum Buyer or even a Pawn Shop to have it tested. They should be able to tell you if if is Platinum or Silver fairly quickly.

Sorry, I don't have pics of my' Gem finds and it would take some time to gather them together for me to take pics as they are scattered all over the house and two garages!

Frank

nrampuria11

Jun 2, 2020
India
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Green Tourmaline, also known as Verdelite, is perhaps Nature's best healing crystal of the physical heart, channeling its electrical energies into the center of one's being and creating a flow of wholesome energy to all parts of the body and self.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions