AA token. Can not identify!

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
Alright, once again I beg the experts for advice. I checked the catalog don linked too last time on tokens, I checked ebay (yes one sold there but that was mine and I was trying to establish value. Before that none to be found). Can someone help me find out what this AA coin is and possibly a value?

what I can tell you is it came out of a storage locker from a retired vet. Served in Korea. All other info says he was army and probably a mechanic. There were many many AA tokens 1 year through 17 years. And then Two of these. I sent it to some buddies that are well connected in AA and no one can identify it. Including people who served in Korea during the suspected time frame. It probably dates from mid 70's to very early 80's based on circumstantial evidence. That's about all I got... Any help appreciated!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    665.7 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    581.6 KB · Views: 102

2Minnesota

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2008
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites 5900/Di Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I noticed the photos were the same and it ended May 31. I guess the OP already knows how much it's worth. Lol.

OP
OP
Cherryman68

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
That link was the OP's auction listing, So I suppose he had two of them, sold one, and now is looking for info.....before he sells the second one?

That's correct. There were two. I posted one trying to establish value on Ebay.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions