hello guys does anyone know or seen or can tell me anything about the golden gun?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
confused.gif
Are you talking about the the James Bond signature weapon of assassin Francisco Scaramanga called the Golden Gun? :laughing7: Or, are you talking about the Golden Gun 909? If you are talking about the 909 - take a look at Golden Gun 909 (May 08, 2014). I am sure other members will pipe in shortly.

OP
OP
J

julsy14

Mar 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
confused.gif
Are you talking about the the James Bond signature weapon of assassin Francisco Scaramanga called the Golden Gun? :laughing7: Or, are you talking about the Golden Gun 909? If you are talking about the 909 - take a look at Golden Gun 909 (May 08, 2014). I am sure other members will pipe in shortly.

no sir im talking about this golden gun from 1800's this pic was sent to me by a friend 14037718_10154578424734156_1823599937_o.jpg

bradyboy

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2007
Clearwater, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really ?
You have amazing finds in the Philippines'
Should add to your posted collections of, million dollar notes, black diamond, uranium box, platinum, bison notes, did I leave anything out?

what makes you think its from 1800s?
Citi bank in the 18oos ?
Bad fake of a gun

Just saying
Brady

OP
OP
J

julsy14

Mar 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol thats why im posting it here because we want to know of its origin?thats why this site is made right? for finds? "whats its worth" i think the caption is easy to understand. its true there are alot of fakes here. but if uve been to africa,m afghan,malaysia, china, then lets talk about fake. if you are not knowledgable about the golden gun or havent seen it in person then please dont tell me its fake, because no one made a fake golden gun and ive said "i heard it was made in the 1800's"

OP
OP
J

julsy14

Mar 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. PREAMBLE BANK OF NORTH AMERICA Statement of Asset Reserves 13 June 2016 To whom it may concern: For centuries gold has been recognized as the number one world currency and asset backing paper currency. Today, the Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America asset reserves are backed by One Hundred Fifty Million (150,000,000) Metric Tons of physical gold securing its cashless digital gold currency and gold backed bank instruments and financial obligations while servicing the 'private banking' needs of the Aboriginals of North America, i.e., Western Hemisphere. The following Federal Identification No.: 8216, 8217, 8254, 8278 and 8700 United States Treasury Classified Accounts hereinafter inserted and transferred as the Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America asset reserves. The Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America was recently issued by KC43105 one Golden Gun Box, Pagoda Style: Maker Number: 43105, Box Number 1475849, to be used as secured gold asset reserve of the Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America. This golden gun box issued by KC43105 via AK-109 was valued by the Ancient Royal Family (Chinese), IMF & China Treasury at $100 Trillion USD. The golden gun box is a receipt of the amount of physical gold stored and registered with U.S. Treasury, China Treasury, Federal Reserve System and IMF Bank. PBNA was the only bank privileged to use this type of historical asset as a bank ..." I answered my own question thanks"

bradyboy

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2007
Clearwater, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a bogus item period, another one of you bogus posts from the phillipeens
Gun, bullets are fake, and poor at that,
Box is simple brass and poor at that.
I researched this and its actually central bank,(spelled CTL) not citi bank
We have here at treasurenet, an unlimited list of well educated members, that can clearly see your outrageous previous posts
I Suggest you take your black diamond, million dollar notes, platinum else where as you don't have a chance here
Your post is entertaining at best
Brady

OP
OP
J

julsy14

Mar 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
arrogance at its finest.thank you have a nice day good sir:thumbsup:

OP
OP
J

julsy14

Mar 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
btw the bullets are seals for letters something new you learn everyday :notworthy:

100acre

Aug 10, 2016
Asheville NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Super Traq,
Garrett AT PRO w/ 5x8" coil
Garrett Carrot,
GG Amphibian HP,
40"ground shark
Keene A52 Sluice box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with that!

Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. PREAMBLE BANK OF NORTH AMERICA Statement of Asset Reserves 13 June 2016 To whom it may concern: For centuries gold has been recognized as the number one world currency and asset backing paper currency. Today, the Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America asset reserves are backed by One Hundred Fifty Million (150,000,000) Metric Tons of physical gold securing its cashless digital gold currency and gold backed bank instruments and financial obligations while servicing the 'private banking' needs of the Aboriginals of North America, i.e., Western Hemisphere. The following Federal Identification No.: 8216, 8217, 8254, 8278 and 8700 United States Treasury Classified Accounts hereinafter inserted and transferred as the Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America asset reserves. The Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America was recently issued by KC43105 one Golden Gun Box, Pagoda Style: Maker Number: 43105, Box Number 1475849, to be used as secured gold asset reserve of the Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America. This golden gun box issued by KC43105 via AK-109 was valued by the Ancient Royal Family (Chinese), IMF & China Treasury at $100 Trillion USD. The golden gun box is a receipt of the amount of physical gold stored and registered with U.S. Treasury, China Treasury, Federal Reserve System and IMF Bank. PBNA was the only bank privileged to use this type of historical asset as a bank ..." I answered my own question thanks"

So....Are you going to buy this? 100 Trillion?

Bugalooob

Aug 28, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe it, I have Sinbads treasure buried in shoe boxes around my yard..I had to fight a cyclops to get it, I knocked him out with my at pro

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Julsy14, if you ever come to America, you must go to South of the Border off I-20 between North and South Carolina. It's full of chachkies that I think you'd love!

Everybody's a Weiner at Pedro's

You never sausage a place

I think the golden gun is worth about 25.

And I base that valuation on what I feel like that is what I would pay for it.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a bogus item period, another one of you bogus posts from the phillipeens
Gun, bullets are fake, and poor at that,
Box is simple brass and poor at that.
I researched this and its actually central bank,(spelled CTL) not citi bank
We have here at treasurenet, an unlimited list of well educated members, that can clearly see your outrageous previous posts
I Suggest you take your black diamond, million dollar notes, platinum else where as you don't have a chance here
Your post is entertaining at best
Brady

TreasureNet - Real Or Fake?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Allot of you people are Pushing your Luck here.

the Forum is What is it worth.

The OP asked what Can you tell him about it & Why is the price so High.

He did not ask for Opinions on Him Or his Country Or it's People.

Learn Respect ! Or loose it with Me when it's time to Decide if You
like being here !

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to treasureNet :thumbsup:
I know you are somewhat new julsy14, but You should give as much info as you can when Posting things including
Pictures from all angles without Water Marks .

The water marks on your pictures Make them look like it is a Copy Righted Pic taken from The internet or Auction site And not
by you or your friend.

Just saying. as Is it would be very Hard to say Why they price them so High
or even what that price is & what the Value it really is
since all we have is a Question a word Golden Gun & A picture from a Distance with Water marks
saying Lawrence Hofer across it.

Yes it's obviously real, I doubt it is a Computer generated image, but ....
But there is no way to know for sure if it is a working Gun or Solid piece,
Or even what it's completely made of.
I'm not trying to be rude, but as is, It could be Chocolate inside a Golden Wrapper :dontknow:

As is, We would need to know Gold Content, & Weight,
and even the Makers Mark. before even Discussing Artistic and collectable Value.

So as is, to answer your original Questions :

does anyone know or seen or can tell me anything about the golden gun? why is it worth so much?

I'd have to say No :( & don't know :dontknow:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread