Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: hello guys does anyone know or seen or can tell me anything about the golden gun?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ph
    time is of the essence

Mar 2016
    22 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

hello guys does anyone know or seen or can tell me anything about the golden gun?

why is it worth so much?thanks

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    York County, PA (USA) Brevard County, FL (USA)
    10388 times
    Are you talking about the the James Bond signature weapon of assassin Francisco Scaramanga called the Golden Gun? Or, are you talking about the Golden Gun 909? If you are talking about the 909 - take a look at Golden Gun 909 (May 08, 2014). I am sure other members will pipe in shortly.
    jeff of pa and Tnmountains like this.
    .:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.

"A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington (January 7th, 1790)
    ..: Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office :..

TreasureNet

ph
    time is of the essence

Mar 2016
    22 times
    Quote Originally Posted by vpnavy View Post
    Are you talking about the the James Bond signature weapon of assassin Francisco Scaramanga called the Golden Gun? Or, are you talking about the Golden Gun 909? If you are talking about the 909 - take a look at Golden Gun 909 (May 08, 2014). I am sure other members will pipe in shortly.
    no sir im talking about this golden gun from 1800's this pic was sent to me by a friendClick image for larger version. 

Name:	14037718_10154578424734156_1823599937_o.jpg 
Views:	2381 
Size:	153.9 KB 
ID:	1348793
    jeff of pa likes this.

Apr 2007
    Clearwater, FL
    811 times
    Really ?
    You have amazing finds in the Philippines'
    Should add to your posted collections of, million dollar notes, black diamond, uranium box, platinum, bison notes, did I leave anything out?

what makes you think its from 1800s?
    Citi bank in the 18oos ?
    Bad fake of a gun

Just saying
    Brady

ph
    time is of the essence

Mar 2016
    22 times
    lol thats why im posting it here because we want to know of its origin?thats why this site is made right? for finds? "whats its worth" i think the caption is easy to understand. its true there are alot of fakes here. but if uve been to africa,m afghan,malaysia, china, then lets talk about fake. if you are not knowledgable about the golden gun or havent seen it in person then please dont tell me its fake, because no one made a fake golden gun and ive said "i heard it was made in the 1800's"
    jeff of pa likes this.

ph
    time is of the essence

Mar 2016
    22 times
    and FYI CITI BANK WAS FOUNDED IN 1812 in New York do your research before you speak https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citibank so you dont look stupid in the end

ph
    time is of the essence

Mar 2016
    22 times
    . PREAMBLE BANK OF NORTH AMERICA Statement of Asset Reserves 13 June 2016 To whom it may concern: For centuries gold has been recognized as the number one world currency and asset backing paper currency. Today, the Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America asset reserves are backed by One Hundred Fifty Million (150,000,000) Metric Tons of physical gold securing its cashless digital gold currency and gold backed bank instruments and financial obligations while servicing the 'private banking' needs of the Aboriginals of North America, i.e., Western Hemisphere. The following Federal Identification No.: 8216, 8217, 8254, 8278 and 8700 United States Treasury Classified Accounts hereinafter inserted and transferred as the Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America asset reserves. The Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America was recently issued by KC43105 one Golden Gun Box, Pagoda Style: Maker Number: 43105, Box Number 1475849, to be used as secured gold asset reserve of the Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America. This golden gun box issued by KC43105 via AK-109 was valued by the Ancient Royal Family (Chinese), IMF & China Treasury at $100 Trillion USD. The golden gun box is a receipt of the amount of physical gold stored and registered with U.S. Treasury, China Treasury, Federal Reserve System and IMF Bank. PBNA was the only bank privileged to use this type of historical asset as a bank ..." I answered my own question thanks"

Apr 2007
    Clearwater, FL
    811 times
    This is a bogus item period, another one of you bogus posts from the phillipeens
    Gun, bullets are fake, and poor at that,
    Box is simple brass and poor at that.
    I researched this and its actually central bank,(spelled CTL) not citi bank
    We have here at treasurenet, an unlimited list of well educated members, that can clearly see your outrageous previous posts
    I Suggest you take your black diamond, million dollar notes, platinum else where as you don't have a chance here
    Your post is entertaining at best
    Brady

ph
    time is of the essence

Mar 2016
    22 times
    arrogance at its finest.thank you have a nice day good sir

ph
    time is of the essence

Mar 2016
    22 times
    btw the bullets are seals for letters something new you learn everyday

us
    Farmer Dan

Aug 2016
    Asheville NC
    Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Garrett AT PRO w/ 5x8" coil Garrett Carrot, GG Amphibian HP, 40"ground shark Keene A52 Sluice box
    432 times
    Good luck with that!
    Last edited by 100acre; Sep 12, 2016 at 11:48 PM.
    jeff of pa and Clay Diggins like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Wolf Pack!

Jan 2014
    Brookings-Harbor Oregon
    Bounty hunter gold digger Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats Keene A52P Blue Bowl Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
    10194 times
    Quote Originally Posted by julsy14 View Post
    . PREAMBLE BANK OF NORTH AMERICA Statement of Asset Reserves 13 June 2016 To whom it may concern: For centuries gold has been recognized as the number one world currency and asset backing paper currency. Today, the Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America asset reserves are backed by One Hundred Fifty Million (150,000,000) Metric Tons of physical gold securing its cashless digital gold currency and gold backed bank instruments and financial obligations while servicing the 'private banking' needs of the Aboriginals of North America, i.e., Western Hemisphere. The following Federal Identification No.: 8216, 8217, 8254, 8278 and 8700 United States Treasury Classified Accounts hereinafter inserted and transferred as the Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America asset reserves. The Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America was recently issued by KC43105 one Golden Gun Box, Pagoda Style: Maker Number: 43105, Box Number 1475849, to be used as secured gold asset reserve of the Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America. This golden gun box issued by KC43105 via AK-109 was valued by the Ancient Royal Family (Chinese), IMF & China Treasury at $100 Trillion USD. The golden gun box is a receipt of the amount of physical gold stored and registered with U.S. Treasury, China Treasury, Federal Reserve System and IMF Bank. PBNA was the only bank privileged to use this type of historical asset as a bank ..." I answered my own question thanks"
    So....Are you going to buy this? 100 Trillion?
    100acre and Joe-Dirt like this.

Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.

Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of your life.

A student said to his master, "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?"
    The master replied, "It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than to be a gardener in a war."

Dec 2015
    Land Ranger Pro Whites coinmaster Garret AT Propointer
    110 times
    Quote Originally Posted by julsy14 View Post
    arrogance at its finest.thank you have a nice day good sir
    So much irony in that...
    Doubter in MD likes this.

Aug 2016
    33 times
    I believe it, I have Sinbads treasure buried in shoe boxes around my yard..I had to fight a cyclops to get it, I knocked him out with my at pro
    100acre, Clay Diggins and Joe-Dirt like this.

us
    Just another Guy In Back

Feb 2007
    The Mangrove Coast
    CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
    8336 times
    Fire Nugget Club Member, Deliverer of World Peace
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyHuntress View Post
    Julsy14, if you ever come to America, you must go to South of the Border off I-20 between North and South Carolina. It's full of chachkies that I think you'd love!
    Everybody's a Weiner at Pedro's

You never sausage a place

I think the golden gun is worth about 25.

And I base that valuation on what I feel like that is what I would pay for it.
    jeff of pa and Oregon Viking like this.
    Get up late... Start slow... Taper off...

I am a second level vegetarian. Cow's eat grass. I eat cows.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links