Collection of American Digger Magazines

Pointman

Silver Member
Feb 18, 2013
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, White’s MXT Pro, XP Deus, Vaquero, White’s TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was wondering what a full 11 years of American Digger Magazines are worth? The dates are from 2005-2015. There are also a few months of 2016 and a few duplicates. I think total there is close to 80 magazines. They look to be in good shape.

I went out to Ebay and folks are paying almost new price ($5-$6) a copy. I would imagine that they would be heavy to ship.

Thanks for the help!

HAPPYCAMPER

Aug 18, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
MXT 300MM PISTOL PROBE FISKARS SPADE AND SHOVEL 12INCH,4X6 AND 8X6 SEF
XT600 TO GET THERE

BEST FIND TO DATE 1787 FUGIO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would start with newest full year and post those to sell,heck of a lot lighter than 11 years worth,then next newest years worth.12 issues at economy shipping shouldnt be bad plus your a better location than I am In Ma when I ship across country.

HAPPYCAMPER

Aug 18, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
MXT 300MM PISTOL PROBE FISKARS SPADE AND SHOVEL 12INCH,4X6 AND 8X6 SEF
XT600 TO GET THERE

BEST FIND TO DATE 1787 FUGIO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You could try shipping media,but if I read their qualifications for media mail right,anything with advertising in it doesnt qualify,could try but all media is subject to them checking it,highly unlikely I believe though.And would be greatly cheaper.

I believe they would qualify as "media mail" via USPS which is fairly reasonable.

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
While I am not sure exactly of the dimensions of the magazine, one of your best bets may be using a flat rate box from the post office. I remember a while back buying something like 40 issues of a magazine that came packed in a medium box for around $15 shipping.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread