boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What ever you can get. I've got 11 from different banks all different ages. Hopefully in your area there's a lot more interest in them. Sold one from Security Pacific Bank in California for $2 a few years ago to a friend that wanted it for a display in a store. Should've gotten more since he was using the stores $$$

OP
OP
diggingthe1

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the reply, they do make great display pieces. I have an old assay bag from the area. The name Cripple Creek sure has a nice ring. The owner was sure happy to find it in a box of trash about to get thrown out. Happy Hunting!

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cliff I've seen quite a few of these through the years , never seemed to be much interest in them ,very small group of collectors, and the price always seemed to reflect that lack of interest . Assay bags are a different story, I've found a few crawlin through the years price's vary on them, which one do you have?

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a thought, even though there's not a lot of market for them, if you really want to sell it, put it in a box of goodies & visit a few of the antique shops in Denver & Englewood. You'd be amazed what some of those guys buy and what their willing to pay. Some of them have lists of clients and contacts that have money to burn. Still a cool find in my book!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread