I am just curious about the value of this milk can I found today.

Cindyreid1987

Mar 29, 2017
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image.jpeg image.jpeg

This is my first time posting or being on here, I hope I did it right. I found this today and I'm just curious about the value of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 😊😊

kenstein

Sep 28, 2012
N.E. Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 , Pro pointer, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to Tnet, enjoy your stay. I bought one of these at a yard sale many years ago(15+) for $20.00, not decorated. If you like it and it didn't break the bank, it's worth it. For resale if you're thinking that way, I would try to at least double my money. It's worth what someone will pay....the eagle is a nice touch.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the party....I see these every so often for sale. One decorated may bring $50 but depends on what someone is looking for.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post Romantreasures - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved this request from Today's Finds! over to What's It Worth? for more exposure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread