A few maker's marks that I need help identifying

kawaiidragon

Apr 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sorry I have this posted in a few places. I'm just hoping someone will recognize them. If this is in the wrong spot, please move it. Thank you!

I'm literally beside myself. I went treasure hunting....in my own house and found these 2 rings. I know what they are, a 14kt gold band and a Navajo Sterling silver turquoise ring. What I DON'T know, is who the maker's of these rings are. The gold band is marked W 14KT and the 14KT is underlined. The silver ring is marked with a bird or dragon claw "NIE RA Sterling". Does anyone know who these maker's are? I was hoping someone might also know what I could get for them?

I also just received a sterling silver diamond ring and I'm wondering about the maker's mark on that too. Its a M inside a circle. View attachment 1481118 View attachment 1481119 View attachment 1481120 View attachment 1481121 View attachment 1481122

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2014
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No clue on the marks.....doubtful they are worth any more than melt. If the silver is Navajo, you might get a bit more.

OP
OP
K

kawaiidragon

Apr 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No clue on the marks.....doubtful they are worth any more than melt. If the silver is Navajo, you might get a bit more.
Well, I mean for resale value

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread