Anunnaki queen

The Savior

Sep 14, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a stone with etched annunaki queen holding 2 children a tiny king on the left and a big beautiful eyed baby girl just like depicted in other ancient statues and concepts. IMG_1505182839499.jpg

Sent from my Z798BL using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You misspelled that, its called a coprolite :laughing7:

anunaki, give me a break. go watch some more "ancient aliens", you post has nothing to do with treasure, treasure hunting or metal detecting

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You misspelled that, its called a coprolite

anunaki, give me a break. go watch some more "ancient aliens", you post has nothing to do with treasure, treasure hunting or metal detecting
Not even going to say what it looks like for fear of violating TNets TOC. :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

But I'll give you $5 for the case, you keep the t**d and bury it in the yard.:tongue3:
Have you shown it to Bill Byrnes? He sees aliens everywhere, he might give you $15 for the whole thing!

Not being mean or anything just my observation / opinion.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks don't have to be rude.
The Savior - can you take a picture, open it in Paint, circle the elements that you see and put that picture up? I am having trouble seeing anything.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks don't have to be rude.
The Savior - can you take a picture, open it in Paint, circle the elements that you see and put that picture up? I am having trouble seeing anything.

google "annunaki" it will take you directly to the source for this; ancientaliens.com

The_Piratess

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2017
Ghost Ship
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID, so far...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously? You really embellished this crap since your first post on this the day before.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please post by our rules, no insults and stop being rude.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread