Saved from the crusher - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Saved from the crusher

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member

Nov 2013
    1941 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    My plans are to install a light under the big one. I can share other pics. Of large stone later it on the trailer. As far as treasure is concerned which I really don't care about. I'm more interested in educating more people to the reality of such sites. They are a part of history in this country. Because the site in which these stones come from are not known or just not taught as a place of historical value. They are being destroyed and sold for hwy and road base. Although there are so many of them that it may not be that important. They are still a part of a system that is misunderstood. But this is not my point of this thread. Even if the stone was just a stone It's a beauty. To me it has a value. Thanks in advance for any input or comments

Charter Member

Nov 2013
    1941 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly Prince View Post
    Can you post clear pics of the symbols?
    If you look on top of the head or top. You can see on the left side of top the alpha sign. There in the middle top the eagle head. There are many more. Like I stated to learn more about that part you need to study the threads dealing with just that. Treasure Net is full of threads that specializes in the symbols. When looking at stones most of the time the symbols are connected with others. Some are only seen with the shadows that light will make as it's passed over the stone. Some will only be seen clearly at a distance. It's a system of both animal effigies and symbols made with numbers and letters or all together. Some people have a natural ability to see this stuff and other are taught. Unless you spend time on a site or shown from pictures you will have a hard time with this. Most like to say peredolia when they don't see or understand. I'm putting together a collection of stones with the same information on them for teaching. They are from different places in the country and both north and south America. But it's not limited to the Americas. It's world wide. I'm not ready to bring it forward at the moment. The system is there ,the problem is who started it. Some say the Knights Temples and other The Jesuits. I think it's older than that. One thing I can say is some stones have the word Jesus Priest. The words are overlapping. Now both were priest and claimed the same. Both rounded up. Both orders desolved in their time. Both were highly skilled . It's history. Let's solve it.
    Hillbilly Prince likes this.

Apr 2017
    Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2 Nokta pinpointer
    1452 times
    . It's history. Let's solve it.[/QUOTE]

pretty much impossible without clear photos , close ups , rubbings etc.

chub

Charter Member

Aug 2019
    Formerly Ohio, now south
    322 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Mine Shaft View Post
    Yes it does, thats where the backhoe dropped it. They could of easily dropped it facing Northeast. Question ? How can you tell which way is southwest from the photo ?
    I can't let all my secrets go on this website. Some get left in my pocket.

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    32076 times
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Cool find Bob I'll tell ya treasure symbols and signs are meant to be hard to read for the average person that's why they are so hard to find. Hope it leads you to some good finds you have a treasure hunters state of mind nothing to lose. Good luck my friend

Approved TreasureNet Stickers

.:: $3.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::. I have 324 left PM me if you would like to buy any Tommy

(Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

Apr 2013
    243 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Backwoodsbob View Post
    You got that right!!
    With another fantastical dream post

Charter Member

Nov 2013
    1941 times
    Dreams can only be a reality if they are pursued. Talking about it is the first part. You must also go out and look for it. Unless you study a subject how do you know what to pursue? There is a lot of history still being discovered. I would rather be a part of it than to just read about it. It all started with a dream. So your right.

us
    Oct 2014
    florida
    4395 times
    If Bob like what he does, then let him do it. If you don't like what Bob does, don't visit.....pretty simple. Get at after it Bob, good to see you at it.

us
    Old disabled infantryman

Jan 2013
    N. Alabama
    Minelab Exterra 705
    198 times
    Neat photos of the other ones!
    I did not invent FUN, however I have spent my life trying to perfect it!

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2005
    Coastal Georgia
    XP Deus, XP ORX, Equinox 800, Nautilus DMCllBa, Troy X5 Shadow, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Outlaw
    224 times
    Great save..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links