Saved from the crusher

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This came from the inside of a cave in a rock pit. It was once a Jesuit site. I have a friend at the pit who save stones for me. It was headed for the crusher. We was taking a guess on weight of it at 800lbs by when we got on the scales was shocked. More like a ton. It's 3.5'H Ă—4.5 on the bottom It's not for sale but would like to know. What is it worth? Resized_20191112_124625.jpg

Barrydang

Sep 2, 2019
alabama
Detector(s) used
minelab, fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not one to put a value on it. But other than large chunk of stone. What’s it suppose to be? What did you save from
The crusher. I am curious. I am not seeing what you are maybe I just don’t know what I am looking at
Aside from it being a big rock.

Koalajones

Nov 10, 2019
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Radio shack detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Maybe cause of its "PHALLIC" shape lol jokes aside it's cool looking tons of possibilities what's ur plans for it?

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not one to put a value on it. But other than large chunk of stone. What’s it suppose to be? What did you save from
The crusher. I am curious. I am not seeing what you are maybe I just don’t know what I am looking at
Aside from it being a big rock.
There is symbolism on it. It's also a bowed head. In order to know what I'm talking about. Visit one of the threads that deal with Spanish treasure signs or Jesuit. The bottom of this stone is shaped like a lion. In order to see this the stone would have to be turned on its side. While is was in the field I had it on its side. It's now a challenge due to its size.

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe cause of its "PHALLIC" shape lol jokes aside it's cool looking tons of possibilities what's ur plans for it?
Yes I see what your referring to. Others have said the same. It will make a nice piece for the front of my home. Along with many others.

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's funny you mentioned sw. That is how it was facing before it was removed. And when I place it at my home it will be facing the same way. It got damaged a little when we put it on the trailer. We had intended on placing it on a pallet and a tractor tire. It turned over and almost tore up the gate on trailer. Now I have a challenge on getting it off the trailer. The neat thing is if you shine a light on it illuminates the stone. It's made of quartz maybe. Only you geo. Guys can tell me that. The picture here is a small one from another cave that was destroyed see how the light is used.

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For some reason I can't post pictures

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Delayed response

Attachments

• 1574186474774.jpg
    1574186474774.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 1574186336516.jpg
    1574186336516.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is symbolism on it. It's also a bowed head. In order to know what I'm talking about. Visit one of the threads that deal with Spanish treasure signs or Jesuit. The bottom of this stone is shaped like a lion. In order to see this the stone would have to be turned on its side. While is was in the field I had it on its side. It's now a challenge due to its size.

Can you post clear pics of the symbols?

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My plans are to install a light under the big one. I can share other pics. Of large stone later it on the trailer. As far as treasure is concerned which I really don't care about. I'm more interested in educating more people to the reality of such sites. They are a part of history in this country. Because the site in which these stones come from are not known or just not taught as a place of historical value. They are being destroyed and sold for hwy and road base. Although there are so many of them that it may not be that important. They are still a part of a system that is misunderstood. But this is not my point of this thread. Even if the stone was just a stone It's a beauty. To me it has a value. Thanks in advance for any input or comments

OP
OP
Backwoodsbob

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you post clear pics of the symbols?
If you look on top of the head or top. You can see on the left side of top the alpha sign. There in the middle top the eagle head. There are many more. Like I stated to learn more about that part you need to study the threads dealing with just that. Treasure Net is full of threads that specializes in the symbols. When looking at stones most of the time the symbols are connected with others. Some are only seen with the shadows that light will make as it's passed over the stone. Some will only be seen clearly at a distance. It's a system of both animal effigies and symbols made with numbers and letters or all together. Some people have a natural ability to see this stuff and other are taught. Unless you spend time on a site or shown from pictures you will have a hard time with this. Most like to say peredolia when they don't see or understand. I'm putting together a collection of stones with the same information on them for teaching. They are from different places in the country and both north and south America. But it's not limited to the Americas. It's world wide. I'm not ready to bring it forward at the moment. The system is there ,the problem is who started it. Some say the Knights Temples and other The Jesuits. I think it's older than that. One thing I can say is some stones have the word Jesus Priest. The words are overlapping. Now both were priest and claimed the same. Both rounded up. Both orders desolved in their time. Both were highly skilled . It's history. Let's solve it.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. It's history. Let's solve it.[/QUOTE]

pretty much impossible without clear photos , close ups , rubbings etc.

chub

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool find Bob I'll tell ya treasure symbols and signs are meant to be hard to read for the average person that's why they are so hard to find. Hope it leads you to some good finds you have a treasure hunters state of mind nothing to lose. Good luck my friend

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions