Please have a look experts!

valke167

Tenderfoot
Feb 4, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day, I have some collectibles I got from my family and it is up to me to keep or sell them. So I IMG_0129.JPG IMG_0148.JPG IMG_0147.JPG IMG_0146.JPG IMG_0145.JPG IMG_0144.JPG IMG_0143.JPG IMG_0142.JPG IMG_0141.JPG IMG_0140.JPG IMG_0139.JPG IMG_0138.JPG IMG_0137.JPG IMG_0136.JPG IMG_0135.JPG IMG_0134.JPG IMG_0130.JPG IMG_0149.JPG would like to know if there is anything from pictures you see that is worth good money?

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cant help with value but I like everything!!

OP
OP
V

valke167

Tenderfoot
Feb 4, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing that might be worth a lot from your experience?

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont have much experience with placing value, but there will be guys seeing this that know alot more then I, hopefully they will be chiming in soon..

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since you said "please" I looked :)

Um... welp... here is my overall opinion...

Lots of neat stuff... but nothing stands out as a really "valuable" one.

BUT... having said that... that does not mean that something there is not worth a bunch of money...

I have eons of antiquities experiences under my belt and every day I add more.

MEaning... no single person can know a fraction of needed information to price all of this.

One person may know the value of a few things in your pictures... but no one will sum it all without due diligence of researching it all.

So... be patient as users will slowly "pipe in" on your items.

Again... nothing stood out to me as to anything of "above average standard value".

1-5-10-20 ish dollar items. IMO.

OP
OP
V

valke167

Tenderfoot
Feb 4, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's sad , i was hoping for one item to have a high value at least..but i will wait

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Value is based on demand. I see things there that may bring some good cash if you find the right person. I like everything I see and you have a great eye for cool stuff. Keep up the collections.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's sad , i was hoping for one item to have a high value at least..but i will wait

Its not "sad"... it is... what it is.

Besides like I said... there may be something there after all.

Sheesh I don't recognize half of what is pictured.

Your pocket watch may be something... did you look it up ?

Do some homework on the "named" stuff.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pocket watch after looking close at picture I think is Russian.

This may be worth a few bucks for sure.

FOR... watches are hot currently.

I forgot to add...

MY specialty is not "modern antiques"... but I do know a lot about them.

To me... its not a real antique unless its over 200 years old... my interests have always fallen on PRE 1800's items...

SO... I am prolly not "the best" on these moderately old items. (minus fossil items... which I know nothing about)

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Pocket watches, I have 10 or so - haven't looked at them in years, but still have them (I think! - time happens).

Yours is stem wind (I have several) - but my favored ones are key wind. I'd figure you may get as much as $100 for the watch if you found the right person - the really good ones are STERLING - and yours does not appear to be sterling silver.

If you really want an appraisal, it would be better if you posted them individually with lot's more pictures and close-ups.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
The figurines drew my attention as to what they really are, but clicking the photo the picture is too blurred. The family member served in World War II? I am guessing that based on the coins.

OP
OP
V

valke167

Tenderfoot
Feb 4, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a Molnija Firebird Pocket Watch and metal figurines are metal kinder figurines from the 90s if I am correct, they don't cost much individually and I am not sure if those all make up a collection as those have a bit of value when selling full collection (there is a number of collections if I am not mistaken).

kot63

Jan 14, 2019
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500 Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Russian Soviet Communist medal VETERAN OF LABOUR 1970 - 1980s

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the next to bottom row, first picture on the left I see two items that may be Nazi There is an eagle, top left of that picture and to the left of it is a partial piece that may be Nazi.

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the next to bottom row, first picture on the left I see two items that may be Nazi There is an eagle, top left of that picture and to the left of it is a partial piece that may be Nazi. I just went back and looked at the pictures again and the two items I think are Nazi are shown better in the third row down, third picture from the left.

OP
OP
V

valke167

Tenderfoot
Feb 4, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
veteran of labour is a worthless medal. Those two are nazi pins indeed, the one you say looks smaller or whatnot is actually how it is supposed to be it's ww2 nazi german eagle pin which is worthless , but the round, on the other hand, I cannot find anywhere to check value and it is in very good condition. I suppose it is pin for higher rank commanders or something

Finder Bear

Mar 20, 2019
Newton KS
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Teknetics T2se
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Some of those straight razors can't fetch a premium on feebay to the right buyer. Look them up under completed auctions. In good shape with the boxes some can get 60-80 bucks. I like the nazi round and eagle. The eagle may be a hat pin?

Red-Coat

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2019
Surrey, UK
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see a Limoges miniature chair with a blue enamel seat and back. Unfortunately it's brass and c.1970. Full 'modern' sets with the matching table might fetch a healthy double-digit price, but not a singleton chair.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread