Can anyone tell me what this is? :)

tcmcauley1271

Greenie
May 31, 2020
Oak Ridge, TN
Detector(s) used
Just bought my Garrett AT Max. Going to play with the settings this winter and get out this spring into East Tennessee.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

GoldieLocks

Bronze Member
Dec 28, 2019
Nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are very, very off stylistically for any Egyptian creations that are authentic.

RedLeaf

Apr 13, 2020
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Gold Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Makes me think of Stargate SG1 .... wish I had Dr. Daniel Jackson's contact info :icon_farao:, very interesting piece.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Are the motifs all the same height? Maybe they’re stamps for reproducing multiple copies of the image - like for an egyptian-themed stage backdrop or matte painting ?

Last edited:

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No... that's what the internet is for... try some searches on Egyptian Hieroglyphics meanings.

These are the kinds of BS posts that ruin this site for many people and lead to a lot of hit and run type members instead of people who stay.

You’re being rude and condescending for no reason. No kidding “that’s what the internet is for.” He’s on the freaking internet on a site where people claim to be experts on a variety of treasure type topics and asked a question. If you don’t know the answer, just say you don’t know. Drop the attitude. So sick of this kind of response.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Musta had a bad day. heh

Well... I have two potential hurricanes brewing outside.... and I am have having a pretty lame one as well.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well at least it was more interesting than a common rock from the backyard.I thought you'd want to know what's up so clicked you.

Last edited:

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These are the kinds of BS posts that ruin this site for many people and lead to a lot of hit and run type members instead of people who stay.

You’re being rude and condescending for no reason. No kidding “that’s what the internet is for.” He’s on the freaking internet on a site where people claim to be experts on a variety of treasure type topics and asked a question. If you don’t know the answer, just say you don’t know. Drop the attitude. So sick of this kind of response.

Ok... after getting caught TOTALLY off guard by this and posting a bunch of things that I later decided after writing to delete... I guess I will make one singular post which "sums it up".

First... it is NOT a "BS post"... THAT IS what the internet is for... AND IF truth scares this "member" away by that... then so be it.

This is NOT my job... YOU.. nor anyone else pays me to "be a certain way"... So save YOUR rude and condescending comment towards ME.

AND furthermore I do not see YOU solving this or any other item.

Second... why in the world would I have ever stated "I don't know the answer"... WHEN I SOLVED IT and pointed him / her in the right HONEST ANSWER direction ? ? ?

Third... there was no "attitude"... And even if there was one... who in the hell are you to tell someone else to drop anything ? ? ?

( I mean its not like you are going to solve it in a better manner or way... OR at all.)

I am not your or anyone's "public servant"... and I definitely don't "owe you" or anyone else an explanation as to my attitude(s).

Send me a check and I will answer in any manner you see fit.

Deal ?

Last edited:

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok... after getting caught TOTALLY off guard by this and posting a bunch of things that I later decided after writing to delete... I guess I will make one singular post which "sums it up".

First... it is NOT a "BS post"... THAT IS what the internet is for... AND IF truth scares this "member" away by that... then so be it.

This is NOT my job... YOU.. nor anyone else pays me to "be a certain way"... So save YOUR rude and condescending comment towards ME.

AND furthermore I do not see YOU solving this or any other item.

Second... why in the world would I have ever stated "I don't know the answer"... WHEN I SOLVED IT and pointed him / her in the right HONEST ANSWER direction ? ? ?

Third... there was no "attitude"... And even if there was one... who in the hell are you to tell someone else to drop anything ? ? ?

( I mean its not like you are going to solve it in a better manner or way... OR at all.)

I am not your or anyone's "public servant"... and I definitely don't "owe you" or anyone else an explanation as to my attitude(s).

Send me a check and I will answer in any manner you see fit.

Deal ?

Guess what, pal, paying to be a charter member doesn’t give you the right to be a condescending jerk to people and I am completely free to tell you anything I want to tell you. It’s not about being a “public servant,” it’s about having respect for others even if they’re new here. Your post was clearly insulting regardless of how much you try to deny it.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess what, pal, paying to be a charter member doesn’t give you the right to be a condescending jerk to people and I am completely free to tell you anything I want to tell you. It’s not about being a “public servant,” it’s about having respect for others even if they’re new here. Your post was clearly insulting regardless of how much you try to deny it.

Did you ever take the time to look at the OP's activity ? ? ?

Maybe then you would have realized that the OP had posted this SAME item repeated in the OPS ONLY THREE threads... ALL with the same result.

Hence my "shortness" perhaps... and I say perhaps only because I do not recall... DUE TO my massive participation in this website HELPING users.

Can you say the same ?

Have you participated in solving / helping users on a DAILY bases ? ? ?

IF SO... then you MAYBE you could / can cast stones... if not... then stand down.

I don't think I was even a Charter Member when that post was made ... "PAL". (which was bought BY a member as a GIFT)

You need to learn something about reading TEXT... FIRST... You don't truly know how I meant what.

I took YOUR insulting and condescending attitude from your first post... and I toned down mine over and over to produce the last response.

You obviously are clueless to the fact that just because you thought / think it... does not make it so... IF you truly think that... you have "issues" and sound unhinged

Go take your lame "jealous of Charter Membership Members" attitude out on someone else.

I am not the one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions