Porcelain dolls

Mkmetz88

Jun 11, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife is currently dealing with her grandmother's property since she just passed away. She told me that she has about 40 porcelain dolls that are in excellent condition. Her grandmother has had these since my wife was little so at least 25 years. She only sent me one picture of one of the dolls. I'm hoping someone here knows something about then to include the value. Attached is the photo she sent. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Attachments

• 35417.jpeg
    35417.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 47

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Feb 11, 2015
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have limited knowledge but if you can find any tag, or mark on the back of the head, neck you might be able to look them up on eBays completed listings. Someone gave me 20 antique dolls to sell for them but I gave then back because there was no value. I had a very old looking German porcelain doll in my little store for a long time. It had a 30 dollar price tag. Someone came in and looked at it and looked at it and almost bought it. I put it on eBay after that and got 125 for it. I am sure some are very collectable but I don't know which ones. I definitely look for the the old porcelain heads!! Good luck, you may just want to bundle them and get what you can get and not have to deal with selling them individually.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions