Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Mar 2003
    Port Huron, MI
    1 times

Token ID?

I've seen pictures of identical tokens that have been posted by other treasure hunters, but I never have found out when they were made or for what purpose. Does anyone know?

geatley

Token ID?

Looks like it might be from an game Arcade. But I could be wrong.

Holyfield

Token ID?

Thonolon-That Token looks like a arcade token. I found 8 of those in the same hole while detecting a local Middle School here in Mich. When I saw that Eagle on the front I thought I found something big. My coins are exactly like yours-except they do not say (For Replay Only). Ask some kid's in the neighborhood, they'll know what arcade they came from. At an Arcade you can get 5 of these for a buck. HappyHunt'in-Holyfield

Mar 2003
    Port Huron, MI
    1 times

Token ID?

There's nothing in this town that currently uses this type of token- believe me, I've checked. I do believe that it is for some sort of arcade game, but someone else once told me that they were used for games of chance at local fairs. At any rate, I don't think they're currently in use (but I could be wrong).

us
    kansas ricknaks

Jun 2003
    el dorado kansas
    ace 250/fisher f5

just new and old tokins

hi everyone ,i live in kansas and i have found and seen these kind of tokins for years at local fairs,carnafals and even at the local malls

Mar 2003
    Port Huron, MI
    1 times

Token ID?

ricknaks, thanks for the info.

us
    Jul 2003
    Verona, KY
    Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
    16 times

Token ID?

I'll check, this looks very similar to a token that I have. I either got it from Gameworks, Jillians Bar, or from a parking garage. Give me a day or two to find it and I'll post it here. But it definitely looks familiar to me.
    “Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value ---- zero.” - Voltaire (1694-1778)

Sponsored Links