Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: found this what is it

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2004
    South Florida
    70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
    857 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    I stay off the thread Jeff but stop mentioning my name. Is that a deal?

us
    Apr 2012
    Torrington
    2 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    my mistake i didnt add your name to the top i was talking to u so thank u and have a nice day

us
    Apr 2012
    Torrington
    2 times
    u got it

us
    Dec 2004
    South Florida
    857 times
    okay

BTW Jeff of PA the moderator locked it down. He is boss and he doesnt fool around or play games. I dont know how it got deleted when a lockdown was the best solution.

It only exists here because you started 3 or 4 threads. I think there is yet another somewhere because I remember posting blacksmith tools from my old tool catalogs way back when this started and it appears I may have been close to being correct all along.

But we made a deal so I got to go.
    Last edited by Bigcypresshunter; May 04, 2012 at 10:32 PM.

us
    Apr 2012
    Torrington
    2 times
    no it wasnt anything that u said it was what the last person said about bob which i dont think was very cordial or friendly like.dont know if u missed that but it was there

us
    Dec 2004
    South Florida
    857 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    no it wasnt anything that u said it was what the last person said about bob which i dont think was very cordial or friendly like.dont know if u missed that but it was there
    I admit I got frustrated and may have said some thing out of line earlier but not the last post and thats not why it was deleted. I misunderstood. I missed that one.

I know why it got insane but I dont want to get into that. You will have enough trouble without me posting.
    Last edited by Bigcypresshunter; May 04, 2012 at 10:37 PM.

us
    Apr 2012
    Torrington
    2 times
    would be pretty cool ,but on this thread u have the cynics who dont even belive it to be more then a hunk of junk metal and dont even think it is older so beware u may be bashed just for posting this (lets hope not). i think it is more then scrap metal the other info we had collected was that it was possibly a balcksmith drift. possibly one of a kind but i have to wait for the results first of what it is made of and and if it is infact a drift.

us
    Dec 2004
    South Florida
    857 times
    One more thing. The consensus is usually correct.

I suggest you try putting it to vote. I dont know if we still have that feature and let the majority of TN members vote.

Something like this:

1- Middle Ages weapon
    2- Blacksmith tool
    3- Weight
    4- Wedge
    5- modern scrap
    Jeff likes this.

Feb 2008
    7 times
    Jwff I do not know why you thought my post was insane. Since it is one that is gone. You can see in the photo why I said it made from a meteorite. Notice the holes? All meteorites have a little nickel in them and many are iron. Once again perhaps it was some type of a projectil made from a meteorite! Name:  sa.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  10.2 KB

us
    Dec 2004
    South Florida
    857 times
    would be pretty cool ,but on this thread u have the cynics who dont even belive it to be more then a hunk of junk metal and dont even think it is older so beware u may be bashed just for posting this (lets hope not). i think it is more then scrap metal the other info we had collected was that it was possibly a balcksmith drift. possibly one of a kind but i have to wait for the results first of what it is made of and and if it is infact a drift.
    If I get bashed by two or more members at one time, than I probably deserved it, and I should listen. I have over 20,000 posts and thousands of IDs but there will always be a few that dont like me. I have only had about a handful of bad disagreements that got ugly over the years and thats not bad numbers. But again if I had trouble on the majority of my threads, I would have to assume Im doing something wrong.

us
    Dec 2004
    South Florida
    857 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jimb View Post
    Jwff I do not know why you thought my post was insane. Since it is one that is gone. You can see in the photo why I said it made from a meteorite. Notice the holes? All meteorites have a little nickel in them and many are iron. Once again perhaps it was some type of a projectil made from a meteorite! Name:  sa.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  10.2 KB
    I would ask you "who do you think made it and for what purpose?" but I made an agreement to stay out so I got to go.

Last edited by Bigcypresshunter; May 04, 2012 at 10:53 PM. Reason: deleted last line was mistake

us
    Apr 2012
    Torrington
    2 times
    jimb
    lol im sorry i was not saying that was insane i was talking about other post which were not so much about helping but some just being rude and negative.. the other thread was locked this is still open cause when i started this i was new and didnt know how to post threads so i had more then 1 open. actually when i first found this item i thought the same thing that u are saying i had told my wife this and we were not sure and when it was brought up in the other thread this is one of the argument many of them had with me claiming that i was nuts to think that i had an item that was older much less made from a meteorite (thus the insanity and chaos) not u but them. i dont know much about meteorites so i didnt push the issue.

i see that u collect meteorites so if u have any info that could help me determin if it is a meteorite that would be great. i can tell u that the item weighs 1.5 lbs but feels heavier then that ty jeff
    Last edited by Jeff; May 04, 2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: adding a question

us
    Apr 2012
    Torrington
    2 times
    it wasnt so much u as it was the others that got out of hand,u had moments but u were always polite even when u were being negative i did and do appreciate the help and opinions u have

us
    Apr 2012
    Torrington
    2 times
    thanks for the input...

us
    Dec 2004
    South Florida
    857 times
    it wasnt so much u as it was the others that got out of hand,u had moments but u were always polite even when u were being negative i did and do appreciate the help and opinions u have
    I was politely rude oops I keep forgettin

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsors