Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: found this what is it

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ...I can not beleive this stupid thread is still on going, it was first posted April 11th, there are Banner finds that don't get this much attention, for gods sake close it down.

us
    Apr 2012
    Torrington
    2 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Its funny you were one of the others that said go back to the place and see if you can find anything else , well i did i posted pics of things i found, not one of the people who told me to go back has even commented on the other things i found? or give me an idea of what they are, or if they tie into the drift or not.me im just ansewing other peoples post and posting other things i found at the sight, the post is staying alive beacause other people are keeping it alive!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Its funny you were one of the others that said go back to the place and see if you can find anything else , well i did i posted pics of things i found, not one of the people who told me to go back has even commented on the other things i found? or give me an idea of what they are, or if they tie into the drift or not.me im just ansewing other peoples post and posting other things i found at the sight, the post is staying alive beacause other people are keeping it alive!!
    I never once said go back and see if you can find anything else, and you have already been told about the outher items you have found. I don't understand why you are trying to string this thread out, go out and find better, more older things because these items are not old neither are they valuble. When I first strated I dug nothing but junk, but I dug everthing that bleeped, eventially you will find something that we all will say.... NICE FIND Jeff.

SS

us
    Dec 2004
    South Florida
    70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
    855 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Trench Art.

us
    Apr 2012
    Torrington
    2 times
    what is trench art? why are you saying trench art? no one has told me what the other items are
    Last edited by Jeff; May 07, 2012 at 02:17 PM. Reason: add more info

us
    Apr 2012
    Torrington
    2 times
    what was i told about the other items that they are trench art?

us
    Dec 2004
    South Florida
    855 times
    What do you want them to be?

us
    Apr 2012
    Torrington
    2 times
    exactly what they are,what do you think they are

us
    Dec 2004
    South Florida
    855 times
    Im supposed to be ignoring this thread but I can see it everytime I login. I got excited I guess when I read Jimb's hypothesis and I added a few of my own recollections from Mrs. Ferglesen's History lessons. I guess I should have been paying more attention in class instead of staring at the girl in front of me. So I could have got mixed up about the seige.

As far as answering your question I have no idea what your melted clumps of rust are. What do you think I am an Xray machine? The rectangle piece looks like a scrap piece of common steel bar stock. I dont see anything that looks like a nail. Nothing there can be dated. Looks like more trash but if I say that, you will say Im putting down your great valuable finds. Im sure we will be hearing about them for the next month.

If you think there is something under all that rust and crud, then go ahead and do the electrolysis but dont expect me to explain it. Im sure you can find what you need in the Cleaning and Preservation section.
    Last edited by Bigcypresshunter; May 07, 2012 at 11:17 PM.
    smcdmc likes this.

us
    Dec 2004
    South Florida
    855 times
    Did you post in the meteorite section like I suggested? I would hope that that forum hasnt turned to complete idiocy.

us
    Son of Eagles

Mar 2010
    mɪnɨˈsoʊtə
    Minelab SE PRO, Garrett AT Pro, Teknetics Delta 4000, Ace 250, BH Tracker IV
    313 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Searcher View Post
    ...I can not beleive this stupid thread is still on going, it was first posted April 11th, there are Banner finds that don't get this much attention, for gods sake close it down.
    I thought it was a lot longer than 3 pages unless some posts got deleted.

us
    Dec 2004
    South Florida
    855 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WIT View Post
    I thought it was a lot longer than 3 pages unless some posts got deleted.
    The other thread was deleted. This is a new thread.
    Last edited by Bigcypresshunter; May 07, 2012 at 11:24 PM.

us
    Jan 2011
    Dalton,Ga.
    Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
    447 times
    then they need to shut this one down too, like you I get tired of seeing it every single time I login. JMHO

If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."
    -Samuel Adams-

us
    Apr 2007
    Gladstone, Michigan
    Garrett GTA 1000 Garrett GTAx 550, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2, Teknetics Omega 8000, Garrett AT Junk, Whites Coinmaster GT, Fisher CZ70 Pro
    90 times
    Close this trash heap of a thread.

us
    Aug 2010
    West Tennessee
    Groundhawk for metal, eyeballs for stone
    49 times
    You have found a classic Guzinta, I find one or two each time I hunt. Mine are shaped different than yours. Depends on the shape and perception of what you have found. If I had found your Guzinta I would not throw it into the garbage, I would place it into the scrap heap. Guzinta the garbage or Guzinta the scrap pile.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Sponsors