Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jul 2012
    WEST TN
    F2,pinpointer that came with it
    9 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Old Axe???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0224[1].JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	958.2 KB 
ID:	652944Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0225[1].JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	943.6 KB 
ID:	652945Im new and found this very close to where i found my 1916 dime cple weeks ago. Found it close to a old well known fishing hole from the past and still being used. Im thinking axe head idk. Theres also a big field near by used for corn. Found both 1916 dime and this piece of metal n a small washout. Both items where on top of ground and all the land around these items is believed to have a lot of history with indians bak n the day. Thanks guys.

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

us
    Oct 2006
    Herndon Virginia
    Minelab EX II & Musketeer, White's Classic
    737 times
    I've never seen an axe head with a pointy blade like that. It's hard to tell from your pics what the small end looks like. Any evidence of where or how a handle attached? If not, I'd say it is just a broken piece of iron plate. Maybe from a cook stove?

DCMatt
    While I have aimed in my postings to be irenic and conciliatory, rather than polemic, I have yet endeavored to set forth the
    truth, let it favor or impugn whom it might. Any notice of misrepresentations or mistakes occurring in these prose will be most thankfully received
    by the author.

Sponsors