Need a bit of help asap - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    11814 times
    Metal Detecting

Re: Need a bit of help asap

I take pix around my house at night occasionally....I get orbs like that....they are not "rain", nor "snowflakes", nor "dust".
    Or side-angle lighting or glare giving a reflection of the aperature inside the lens. Or particles in the lens on the various surfaces. Or pin-holes, creases or light leaks in the shutter. Or particles on the enlarger lens when exposing the paper at the developers. Or fingerprints on the film or paper that prevent the developing solutions from "taking".
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

us
    Feb 2007
    Land of the Cheese Steak
    Tesoro Eldorado, White's Spectrum XLT
    2 times

Interesting post, I'd love to see more from the area.
    Just as soon as I belong
        Then it's time I disappear...

us
    Sep 2006
    N.W.A.
    Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
    16 times
    Banner Finds (1)

THE DAVID CROSS HAS SPOKEN!!!!!!!!
    I noticed that no-one really utilizes all the signature space provided, so I figured to be REALLY original I would make up the longest signature that I could and probably just leave it as one big run on sentence because all that punctuation just takes up way too much space-HH.

Jan 2007
    warner robins, Ga
    Whites MXT
    1 times

Good site kevo. Good luck on permission & MDing the site. HH Sonny
    TO DIG OR NOT TO DIG,  THAT IS THE QUESTION.  DIG OF COURSE!!!!!

us
    Nov 2005
    Round Rock, Texas
    Ace250 / Cibola
    2 times

Well im from a small town in ohio called piqua along side a railroad track next to the river we have somthing like this built into the side of the hill. has 3 smoke stack openings on top an other structure foundations. While doing the research for this found out the hous ei lived in was owned by 2 older women who ran a brewery called piqua brewery this is where they kept the vats of beer because of no refridgeration back then. could it be that this is a brewery? generally you walk in through a bigger opening an there are fireplaces on both sides equally number back across from eachother.

Pin 'em and dig 'em

Mar 2007
    Louisville, Kentucky

Re: Need a bit of help asap-update

Ok, I finally researched this site and figured it out. It was a brick making company, they made bricks but I'm not sure when. They had about 8 or 9 buildings and you can see fireplaces in them all. There is one big metal furnace like thing remaining. This sounds dumb but the biggest problem is the fact that I refuse to detect there by myself lol...safety first. as for the orbs in the pic, they are rain drops, lol

Lindenmeier sEEker

Apr 2006
    El Paso, TX
    Flippin Stick n good luck :)
    92 times
    Banner Finds (2)

whats in the holes in the first pic.......................... refuse to detect??
    WTHlol
    http://www.miniclip.com/games/motherload/en/

SouthCarolinaTeacher

I would have to agree with ejort.

In Columbia SC, the Guignard Brickwords have buildings that look EXACTLY as to what you have. Of course they are shut down and no trespassing signs are posted, they are still nice to see when driving by.

Should definitely be a great spot.

Ian

us
    monty

Jan 2005
    Sand Springs, OK
    ACE 250, Garrett
    134 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)

Already stated but they look like brick kilns to me. I use to drive by a brick plant often and they look identical. Monty
    Don't make me loose the hounds! If you dig, Cover up your holes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links