LOVE LOVE LOVE Whites!

Kapidr

Mar 17, 2014
By the sea
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What a fantastic company!!!

I broke the plastic bar on my White's ProStar headphones and reverted back to my old pair (White's Royal GT headphones) for a few weeks before deciding to send the broken set back to White's. I included a letter about how I broke them again and asked if they would send me the older style instead and maybe throw in a free hat for the trouble :)

Not only did White's send me a new ProStar headphone set, they also sent me a new Royal GT headphone set AND a NEW HAT! FREE!!

I love their customer service! They are like family only better! :)

Yeah yeah I know I really, really, really needed that new hat, see for yourself! hat.jpg

Lexicon7

Jan 1, 2016
Bend Oregon
Detector(s) used
Just getting started and enjoying it! I am a retired land surveyor and used the Schonstedt GA-52Cx Magnetic Locator to locate property corners! It was a blast & I never forgot that!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live in Deschutes County Oregon and just became interested in detecting.
Pretty sure I'll be a "Whites" customer soon for my first detector :::
Anyone wish to make a recommendation of which unit to buy??? ($300.00 range)

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Whites Customer Service

Congrat's to you all the way around on the headphone replacement and the new hat. Congratulations to Whites for superior customer sevice. It is service such as this and satisfied customers that keeps these business' around and in business. Truly a Win Win Situation. Well Done Whites.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread