V3I programs.

rockyhef77

Jan 26, 2016
snohomish
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and Fisher F75 LTD- whites DFX Mine lab advantage
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok so most everybody has seen the programs from the whites page. the fox program and the magic program.
has anyone experienced or have come across any other programs that work well on the west side of the country.
these programs are pretty old, they have been out for almost 5 years.
so being that this machine has been out for 7 years or close to it.

you think that the stock programs would be better over in Washington than they would lets say Florida or Pittsburgh.

But Washington soil most of the soil I have experienced the mineralization changes from well from the 60's to as high as 98...
you think being that Whites is in Oregon

now I know you have to adjust your settings according to your search site. filters, EMI, signal lose, signal strength, recovery delay.
all of these things that we talk about, oh and lets not forget swing speed.

I guess my question is has anybody really found a smooth, deep program that they consistently use on the V3i. on the west or maybe here in Washington, maybe your in California, or Oregon I have set up gardens, and can hit deep signals, but lose them in the field.
so I am asking everyone here that has the V3I- what are you running. what works for you. after a few days, I will share what I run and see how it compares to any of you out there running the V3I.

thanks and dig deep and keep on keeping on..:thumbsup:

SteveOrygun

Apr 15, 2017
Orygunistan
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro Born 4/17..
Fisher CZ3d W/Nasa Tom tune!
Whites V3i.... WOW!!😎
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hmm, was hopeing also..

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
There are no universal deep settings. It's not that simple when a "program" is just a collection of settings that may or may not be best for a given spot.

Heavy moisture in the ground? That changes my settings from dry ground on a previous hunt, even on the same patch of dirt.

Deep is also relative. I hunt one spot that no VLF is tagging coins beyond 5 inches max, but when I move 100 yards south 10 inches is do-able

Max depth anywhere, all-metal mode for the win. :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread