Shout Out for White's Customer Serevice

Roundness

Apr 27, 2013
La Vergne, TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Pinpointer II, Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just wanted to give a shout out for Steve Howard over at White's customer service. They have always been some of the best people to ever deal with if you have problems with their equipment. In my opinion they go far and above what most manufacturers do for their customers. That's one of the reasons I have been a White's customer for so many years. Just to give you a perfect example, I bought a new V3i a couple of weeks ago with a new TRX pinpointer. I ordered a coil cover from a dealer in East TN. When I got the cover, it would not fit the coil on my machine. I emailed White's and talked to Steve Howard. I told him about the problem and he said if I would send them the cover, no matter where I got it, they would send me a new cover for the coil free of charge as soon as they came off the line because the new coils have different dimensions. I didn't send the cover in, just modified it to work on the coil for now. I emailed Steve a second time because when I started to put my TRX holster on my belt, the first time I unsnapped it, the flap snap stayed on the receiver. He said he would send a new holster out free of charge. A couple of days later, I emailed him to see if the holster had shipped out yet. He told me he had decided to wait a couple of days and send me the new style that is coming out. Tell me that isn't customer service!!! The first instance with their customer service was in 2004. I had bought a new DFX and took it to the beach in SC. I hit a target next to the surf and sat the machine down for a second. A wave came over the machine and fried it. I sent the machine in for repair and they replaced the board at no charge. They did not have to do that because it was my fault it happened. These are just the experiences I have had with them. Like I said , I feel they have some of the best customer service in the industry. Thank you White's Electronics.:notworthy:

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had nothing but over the top and exceptional service from whites. They truly care about their customers.

Ghost777

Greenie
May 2, 2018
NM
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, DFX, Garrett pinpointer, Whites 5000D, Whites 6000D Series 3, D-tex Tiny Tex detector BFO first unit.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dealt with them for along time myself......great company.....great products......great service.........Very Rare...........Is why I hang with them

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I agree great customer service but I do not like what they did to Jimmy Sierra. He was basically Mr. Whites. The owner of Whites never did anything in public. It was Jimmy. One day in early 2016 they just got rid of him with no explanation at all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread