DFX Issue...

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had the same problem several months ago, but after some testing I discovered that it was my 950 coil. They replaced it no questions asked but it was under warranty. My experience is if you' call Whites they will take care of it. There service is impeccable.

fccdfed

OP
OP
UTcoinshootR

UTcoinshootR

Mar 5, 2008
UT!
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, DFX300
FCCDFEd said:
I had the same problem several months ago, but after some testing I discovered that it was my 950 coil. They replaced it no questions asked but it was under warranty. My experience is if you' call Whites they will take care of it. There service is impeccable.

fccdfed

Good to hear about their service because I just sent off my loop. hopefully they get it back to me faster than the weeds on my spot can grow.

DaveP.

Jun 22, 2009
Bloomington, Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that the only issue folks are having with the DFX? The DFX is what I am saving my pennies for. ;D

Dave :coffee2:

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
UT,
Did you get the coil back and did it fix the problem?

My machine started having problems ground balancing today. I have a few extra coils so I will have to try another one to see if it works better. At first I thought it was the DX-1 probe but after unhooking it the problem continued. I really don't want to send my machine out so I hope it is just the coil.
NJ

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions