DFX Issue...
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Mar 2008
    UT!
    Ace 250, DFX300

DFX Issue...

When I turn up the sensitivity on my DFX in the Coin program, it won't ground balance. It has done this with 2 different loops now, should I send it in?
    I'm getting used to the funny looks.

us
    Getter done

Sep 2007
    Terra Bella, Ca.
    DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
    564 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: DFX Issue...

I had the same problem several months ago, but after some testing I discovered that it was my 950 coil. They replaced it no questions asked but it was under warranty. My experience is if you' call Whites they will take care of it. There service is impeccable.

fccdfed
    Remember 9-1-1 and all the Fallen Firefighters and Police Officers. Never forget the price they paid for our Freedom.

God Bless the men and women past, present, and future who serve this country by serving in the military.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Solider, one died for your soul the other died for your freedom.

What a shame that scientists will call a cell on another planet "life", but they won't acknowledge a fetus as life until it is born.

Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching.

us
    Mar 2008
    UT!
    Ace 250, DFX300

Quote Originally Posted by FCCDFEd
    I had the same problem several months ago, but after some testing I discovered that it was my 950 coil. They replaced it no questions asked but it was under warranty. My experience is if you' call Whites they will take care of it. There service is impeccable.

fccdfed
    Good to hear about their service because I just sent off my loop. hopefully they get it back to me faster than the weeds on my spot can grow.
    I'm getting used to the funny looks.

us
    Jun 2009
    Bloomington, Indiana
    White's DFX300
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Is that the only issue folks are having with the DFX? The DFX is what I am saving my pennies for.

Dave

us
    NJ

Nov 2006
    Middlesex County, New Jersey
    Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
    236 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)

UT,
    Did you get the coil back and did it fix the problem?

My machine started having problems ground balancing today. I have a few extra coils so I will have to try another one to see if it works better. At first I thought it was the DX-1 probe but after unhooking it the problem continued. I really don't want to send my machine out so I hope it is just the coil.
    NJ

Sponsored Links