Need Good depth program/silver program for Eagle Spectrum

drgest

Apr 6, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum II, Fisher 1280x
Hey Sky,

I do have one on my computer but it is in Lotus WordPro format. I've emailed it to myself at work (where I still have access to Lotus) and I will try to convert it to a readable format. But, I'm on vacation till July 4th so it will be after that and then I'll try to post it on here. I would like to try it myself but just haven't got around to it. Although I really like my Spectrum I seem to not be able to get any coins deeper than 5 - 5.5 inches.

drgest

Apr 6, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum II, Fisher 1280x
Ok Sky,

Here you go. I copied this off of Treasurenet from a Rich (don't know his username) a couple years. Chime in if you see this Rich. I'm going to try it next time I go out. Let me know if you do and how it worked.

Dan

OK Mike, here ya go...............

Select Jewelry/Beach, push enter, push enter to air balance waist level, push enter to ground balance, then push MENU and make the following settings:

BASIC ADJUSTMENTS:

Volume 59
Threshold 01
Tone Adjust 231
Audio Disc ON
Silent Search OFF
Mixed Mode Audio OFF
AC Sensitivity 70
DC Sensitivity 3
Backlight OFF

PRO OPTIONS:
Audio:
SAT ON
SAT Speed 8
Tone ID OFF
VCO ON
Absolute value OFF
Modulation ON
GEB/Trac:
Auto Trac ON
Trac View ON
Trac Speed ON
Trac Offset 0
Trac Inhibit OFF
Manual GEB Auto
Discriminition:
Edit Standard Jewelry Beach
Block Edit Standard Jewelry Beach
Learn OFF
Recovery Speed 22
Bottlecap reject 03
Display:
Visual Disc. ON
Labels ON
VDI 88
Ground ID OFF
Spectrum Options:
Accumulate ON
Average ON
Fade Rate 11
Signal (transmit/receive):
High Transmit power ON
Low Transmit power OFF
Transmit Frequency 4
Preamp Gain 8

Squeeze and release trigger, push enter, push enter to air balance, push enter to ground balance

To save these settings: Push MENU, push enter, select Custom Program 1 or 2, push enter, select SAVE, push enter. These settings will then be saved in that custom slot you selected. WHEWWWWWWWW........thats alot of typin' Smiley

I guarantee you will get 12 inches depth on large cents depending on the type of soil you detect in. IF erractic, you can also adjust AC sensitivity and/or preamp gain to stabilize your machine, but 90% of the time you won't have to. Any questions, ask away. Good luck..............Rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions