AQUA TRACKER
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
nokta /makro pulse dive
blue nemo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all
heres the story of my first mxt..
about 3 weeks ago I traded my beach hunter id for a used mxt with the 10 x 6 dd coil .
I had read all the posts here very helpful info thanks all & all over the web & decided it would be the detector for me.
Ive been detecting for 30 + years & have used just about everything with varying results. Having hunted back east & out west. Ive found 100s of gold nuggets & 1000s of coins .

Enough intro back to the story..
I waited with great anticipation for 7 days the mxt to arrive, finely the man in brown showed . Happy now..

the first day took the mxt to the beach on the Colorado river .. rusty bottle caps everywhere.. o no I cant get them to reject ...played with the machine & was able to get through the day.. but was dismayed..
checked the posts here & found 1 about edging to id the iron.. wow it works great thanks again forum
members ..

day 2 off I go to 1 of our trashy parks & I try relic & c&j .then in the afternoon we try it in 1 of our nugget spots in the prospecting mode no nuggets but it works great . dam this unit is ez to use..
really talks to you .. spot on the id & depth reading. & ground tracks perfect . cool..

day 3 I get up 5:00 am & back to the beach I go with some friends .. were ready to get some serious hunting in.. I start down the beach , im in the zone, shes working great.. but its a bit hot so I go back to the car on the way I turn off the mxt & set it on the park bench & get my headband.. OK cool lets get back to it.. I turn on the mxt & ….....................................................its DOA omg no......................
I check batteries & change packs & batteries.. but alas nothing...omg no.......
I sit out the rest of the hunt then we head home..

as soon as I get home I call whites & speak with Todd in service.. he says send it in & we will get it fixed for you.. so off it gos on the brown truck.. im sad..
it takes 5 days ups from Arizona to sweet home to arrive.. im going nuts thank god for the forum..
I talk to service when it arrives & Todd assures me that they will get to it asap but there backed up so be patient .. still going nuts chewing on the desk need my detector............... call sweet home 2 days later ask status on the mxt nice lady says it was shipped out yesterday all fixed NC ...wow im impressed

I had heard about the fine service at whites but this was above & beyond the call of duty bravo whites service dept :headbang:..
/ 5 days later here comes the brown truck .. happy I am ..
went out this afternoon & the unit preforms great ..
I love this detector..
thanks to all the nice folks who post here I spent almost 3 weeks reading everything on the mxt & have learned a bunch & kept my sanity if I ever had it lol

I can recommend the mxt to any one who wants a first class all purpose unit
p.s get the 6 x 10 DD it rocks..

good hunting
Walt

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can understand the anxiety while waiting for detectors to arrive. That is why a back up is needed. I once had UPS deliver mine to the wrong house and they wouldn't make good on delivery since it was signed for by someone I don't know. Had to take them to court for payment for detector.

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's service was one of the reasons I chose them.

habs

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread