Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
Silver Surfer said:
If I am not mistaken, the 5.5 is the same coil as the 6x10...

Is it the same, where did you get it ?? ??? :icon_scratch: :help: What should I get the 6x10 or the 10x12 SEF? ??? :dontknow: :help:

Keep @ it and HH!! :D ;D

The 5.3 is the small concentric coil........Totally different from the 6X10DD style...You can get any of these coils from a Whites dealer but, the SEF coil is made by another company........I am not too sure about those(SEF).....I know alot of minelab users have them but I have not seen too many people talk about them for Whites users, Tim

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got my 6X10 on the say. Now hopefully the snow will melt and hold off just a little longer. Got a couple inches here the other day. >:( >:( :'( :'(

OP
OP
bigtim1973

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fmrUSMC_0844 said:
Got my 6X10 on the say. Now hopefully the snow will melt and hold off just a little longer. Got a couple inches here the other day. >:( >:( :'( :'(

Cool!!! Let us know your thoughts of it!!! Tim

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
bigtim1973 said:
fmrUSMC_0844 said:

Cool!!! Let us know your thoughts of it!!! Tim
I will kee you all informed. Im getting a little nervouse though. I traded the D2 for it, sent the coil and e mailed the recepit, and its been 3 days and I havent heard from the guy at all. Sent him an e mail and still nothing. Kind of wondering whats up. ???

OP
OP
bigtim1973

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you do trade with another T'net member? If so you shouldn't have a problem, Tim

mighty_mace

Jun 29, 2007
Schuylkill County, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im interested to see what you think of the 6x10 compared to the D2 (which I currently use) I was having problems with bottle caps the last time I was out, kept showing penny vdi.....wish I would have read this thread to try and move it off center a bit to see if it stays consistent. Will have to try that next time.

Tattooguy67

Sep 26, 2009
Kalamazoo MI
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT & Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Hey there Mighty_Mace, what is your overall impression of the D2 so far? I have heard that it is a bottle cap magnet also, although as it is right now with the 950 Eclipse i dig a fair amount of those anyway, what do you think as far as depth gained over the 950?, let me know and thanks.

Chuck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread