has anyone checked these out yet?

bottlecap4t2

Aug 28, 2009
hello everyone, well the detecting has ended here in bangor maine. snow is coming tonight and tomorrow uhhhhhggggggggg hate it. well anyway has anybody looked into this machine. its the new whites "vision" i read its a real kick but detector even has depth boost. kind of like nos for getting to them deeper targets. change color display, has it all, and then some from what i can see. whites has never done me wrong. maybe you can check it out and let me know what you all think about it. thanks everyone. "god bless" ben the guy that cant metal detect until spring lol.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Detecting done... no way! I'm more North than you and I'll easily dig until Dec.! In 10 years I've never not been able to detect Dec. 1 (or later)

testing123

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2009
United States
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, TDI SL
good to know! I'm from the deep south in relation to you guys(Northern New Hampshire) and was a bit worried I'd be done in the next couple of weeks.

underdogger

Sep 24, 2009
Syracuse n.y
Detector(s) used
Whites / Prism II/Prism IV/V3i /Surf master II
you can go to whites on this site ,there are afew post on it. or you can go to whites and watch you tube type demo over an hour of video on it. Hear it has some bugs but they are finding great stuff . I never hang up my detector done snow hunting at beaches. :coffee2:

Dec 27, 2005
Bay Area Ca.
Detector(s) used
White's M6, SPECTRA V3I.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just bought one yesterday, but haven't got to use it yet due to work, hoping to take it on it's maiden voyage this friday.......:)

Captain Loosechange

Nov 24, 2007
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
testing123 said:
good to know! I'm from the deep south in relation to you guys(Northern New Hampshire) and was a bit worried I'd be done in the next couple of weeks.
"Deep South" Made me LOL ;D I hope you all get to detect for a while yet, but so far the weather this fall has been rainy and cool here in Sub-Tropical Tennessee :D Winter is not looking good. Last year I never quit, I was out with temperatures in the 30's and snow falling a couple of times. Don't know if I will be able to tough out this winter though. There has been more Flu and Mico(Walking Pneumonia) around here already this year than all of last winter. :-\ Good luck to you all!

Fr3nchy27

Mar 21, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Fisher 12-25
Iron Patch said:
Detecting done... no way! I'm more North than you and I'll easily dig until Dec.! In 10 years I've never not been able to detect Dec. 1 (or later)

Well said. I'm in Maine, near Bangor too, and I go until the ground freezes. After that, I hunt beaches. Don't hang it up too early! I don't know much about whites, but there are a few videos on you tube that demo that machine. Seems like a good one. Take care and God Bless.

Justin

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
bottlecap4t2 said:
hello everyone, well the detecting has ended here in bangor maine. snow is coming tonight and tomorrow uhhhhhggggggggg hate it. well anyway has anybody looked into this machine. its the new whites "vision" i read its a real kick but detector even has depth boost. kind of like nos for getting to them deeper targets. change color display, has it all, and then some from what i can see. whites has never done me wrong. maybe you can check it out and let me know what you all think about it. thanks everyone. "god bless" ben the guy that cant metal detect until spring lol.
I just watched a audio demo on Whites site lastnight for the V3..Now I want one...lol

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fr3nchy27 said:
Iron Patch said:

Well said. I'm in Maine, near Bangor too, and I go until the ground freezes. After that, I hunt beaches. Don't hang it up too early! I don't know much about whites, but there are a few videos on you tube that demo that machine. Seems like a good one. Take care and God Bless.

Justin

Can you hunt the salt shorline all Winter, or does it just buy you a few more weeks? Once our land detecting is done, the shore is very soon to follow.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread