Whites idx pro

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, most definitely go for it if it's in good shape and works!!! That's a GREAT price for an IDX Pro!!
I know my IDX Pro inside & out, and I'll probably never part with it... even though I just bought a Minelab Explorer XS a month ago.

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet! I hope it comes through & works out for ya!!
If you end up getting it and have any questions about the machine, I'll do my best to answer them for you. :)

Bran <><

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Blacksheep

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
The detector had the batteries left in it since 03. The batteries leaked into and up through the wiring. Not worth the risk.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah, that sucks man... I just wonder if that's really enough to mess the detector up. :icon_scratch:
Stinks either way though... :-\

Bran <><

OP
OP
Blacksheep

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
For me it is, had flash-backs of an insurance job I did a few years back. A new car was driven into a river, submerged and I was the lucky tech who got to replace every wiring harness and module. The insurance company was kind enough to supply the donor wrecks from which the harnesses/modules were obtained.

One of those was also a water damaged vehicle but the insurance company insisted I "try" those parts anyways (I drew the line at the airbag system, all those parts were new), ended up "married" to that car for almost a year.

Corrosion from water or leaky batteries is never fun. :wink:

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Darn good point... well, keep your eyes open and I'm sure you'll find a good deal.
I kept searching Craigslist, until I came upon this lot of detecting gear for $800!
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,295226.0.html
Obviously, I believe it was just a God-thing, because there's no way I could've afforded everything like that otherwise.
But still, God works in unique ways sometimes when we keep our eyes open. :)

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions