I miss my DFX

mgtmadness

Dec 25, 2009
Bath ,NY
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i
:'( I miss my DFX so much it saddens me :'(
I have sent my DFX to White's to be repaired, they received it Monday.
I am down to using my red coinmaster and my classic 5 ID.
I have found a few nice items since then including
05082010finds2.jpg

05082010finds4.jpg
, which I found the saturday at a baseball diamond before it has a synthetic stone though:

Also found a buffalo(1921), 1919-S wheat in a previosly hunted fairground I hunted with my DFX.
Ohh , How I miss my DFX and her motorboat humm, her VDI numbers, her temper mental screen going blank.

OHh ,OHH, :'( to be with her again. I hope she is doing well at the doctors in Oregon.. :'(

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like the backups has served you well,your baby will be back in no time just like new ready to rock!!!!....... horse_smiley_52.gif

Cliffy

Mar 8, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites Minelab Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beauty of a ring! :icon_thumright: Why would you want to trade your machine if you can get finds like that?

OP
OP
mgtmadness

mgtmadness

Dec 25, 2009
Bath ,NY
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i
Cliffy said:
Beauty of a ring! :icon_thumright: Why would you want to trade your machine if you can get finds like that?

I found that ring with the Coinmaster(1st Version) but I would like the V3i so I can find the same amount as M-Talahsin, err how ever you spell it :)

Just received my Service Department Acknowledgement letter from White's.
Actually Laura Barrett. You think she will be the one who actually services my DFX?

Cliffy

Mar 8, 2010
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites Minelab Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mgtmadness said:
Cliffy said:

I found that ring with the Coinmaster(1st Version) but I would like the V3i so I can find the same amount as M-Talahsin, err how ever you spell it :)

Just received my Service Department Acknowledgement letter from White's.
Actually Laura Barrett. You think she will be the one who actually services my DFX?
Good point! :icon_thumleft:

Seaweednh

Feb 3, 2007
Newbury, MA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excallibur II, CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mgtmadness said:
Would be nice to trade it even up for a V3i!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :headbang: :thumbsup:

Can't help but notice the beginning of your name MGT By any chance do you own a MG T series?? If you do, I may be talked into trading my V3 for it...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread