Help make my decision

joesphx

Sep 7, 2008
Well I am down to the last inning on this decision. My Stingray bit the dust and will probably take some time to be returned to me. Since it has been so long ago that I bought the Tesoro I thought it was time for a new detector anyway. I have decided on the Surf PI. Problem is, I really don't know who to buy from. I do have a local dealer but between the cost of a higher price and taxes, I can buy off the 'net and get maybe a new scoop for the same price. Besides, I have other reasons to not buy from this guy. Does anyone have a suggested dealer that sells off the net or any other competitive priced dealer? I have gotten a quote from Kellyco but am not really sure about them either and there is taxes for me as a Floridian. Thanks, hoping to be one of you soon.

PA John

Nov 24, 2008
York, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xcalibur 2, Teknetics T2 (Coils: Stock, CORS 4x6,, 4” “biscuit”, Whites Dual Field Surf PI, Garrett AT Pro (Stock & 5x8 Coils), ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I found mine from a guy on Craigslist!

I transfered the warranty and don't have any regrets. If I have any issues I know I can send it to White's and they will honor my warranty (you do this online). Buy from who you feel the most comfortable.

I hear White's is top of the food chain when it comes to customer service.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread