Stoked

cesarnono13

Jun 25, 2010
Azusa, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Ace 250
Gold Coin in NJ said:
I just ordered the White's Surf Pro Duel Field and Stoked :blob1:

AWESOME! I've been so indecisive about whether to get the dual field or the Excalibur so please post up your experiences and if possible a bench-test with depth!! videos would be great, since there are very few on youtube. Happy Hunting!!!

Coil to Soil

Mar 30, 2010
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
cesarnono13 said:
Gold Coin in NJ said:
I just ordered the White's Surf Pro Duel Field and Stoked :blob1:

AWESOME! I've been so indecisive about whether to get the dual field or the Excalibur so please post up your experiences and if possible a bench-test with depth!! videos would be great, since there are very few on youtube. Happy Hunting!!!

Exactly! I am in the process of trying to figure out what water machine I want as well. Please post your findings as well as what you think of the Duel Field. Many thanks and HH.

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys will love the depth it gives, and target ID, although not near as easy as the Excal and it's multi-tones, is coming along...
But if you hunt the surf, beware of the most crazy, unstable, threshold ever.... I posted in the main whites section about it... It is driving me crazy...
Not just my machine either... Buddy of mine that has one confirms his is the same... If I dont get any answers here, I am going to call whites.. I cant hunt without a stable threshold and feel confident I am not missing some good stuff.. Overall feel and build of this machine is awesome.. I put a straight shaft on it and it made a world of difference..
Keep us posted on your take on this machine for sure...

PA John

Nov 24, 2008
York, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xcalibur 2, Teknetics T2 (Coils: Stock, CORS 4x6,, 4” “biscuit”, Whites Dual Field Surf PI, Garrett AT Pro (Stock & 5x8 Coils), ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I am no expert but I have worked with this machine a little and like it ALOT. One of the features is that it automatically adjusted to the Threshold setting you select but it reacts slightly to changed in water depth by trying to maintain the threshold, soooo try to keep your coil at near the same depth when sweeping! Don't sweep up and down slopes but parallel to them gradually down.

Pay attention to the waves, they can hide signals, or make them whispers but when swept between waves it will be clear.

Dig everything. Usually double beeps are bobby pins but sometimes they are chains or two coins side by side! I dig it all!

This is the deepest machine I have used.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread