Whites 6000/Pro much better than the 6000/Di?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Nov 2009
    Space Coast/Florida
    WHITES SURF P.I.
    41 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Whites 6000/Pro much better than the 6000/Di?

How much better is the Pro model, I just missed a "Buy-it-now" hip mounted 6000/Di that looked mint for $125.
    I thought about it a second to long. Does anyone know if the 6000/pro is much better? Is the Di a good machine?

au
    Dec 2008
    Canberra
    LST, BDHI,Infinium,Sov XS,6000DI Pro SL,Scorpion,V-SAT,Spectrum XLT,Gold Spear,Scorpion,Sand Shark, Compadre,Sierra Madre,Safari, SDC2300, Sea Hunter,CS4PI,TDI OZ Pro, Vallon VMH3CS. Gardiner 202A
    70 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

Re: Whites 6000/Pro much better than the 6000/Di?

If you are talking about the 6000DI Series 2 or 3; The 6000DI PRO SL (black box)is a much more powerful detector . The DI series 3 is a nice unit and has very accurate target ID that works well in the parks, gardens and play grounds.

Adrian

us
    Nov 2009
    Space Coast/Florida
    WHITES SURF P.I.
    41 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Thanks for the info. The 6000/DI pro still fetches a good amout of money used, I'll be paitent and keep my eyes open for one.

Dec 2007

I had a Whites 6000/Pro, sold it about 10 years ago for a 6000 Pro XL, a machine I use every weekend in extremely high trashy iron areas with pretty fair results. Much better results than the MXT, and MXT Pro, even with double D coils on the MXT's.

The 6000/Pro had only one bad fault, that you can overcome, it would ping on every hot rock in the ground, but this was eliminated if you seach with it ONLY in the GEB NORMAL mode and kept your eye on the needle. HOT ROCKS would not budge the needle, and objects of interest would, those I would dig.
    Small iiron objects, nails, had no effect on the needle in that mode either, but larger iron object (horse shoes, etc.) would.

Help you out any?

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links