Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to say I am very impressed with the customer service from Whites. I had to send my Dual Field to the Manassas Virginia service center because I had a problem with one side of my headphones cutting in and out. I sent my machine out on March 5th and it arrived back today March 15th with a brand new set of headphones on. Thats pretty impressive customer service from Whites.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The major manufacturers all have excellent service and is one of the main reasons to buy from the major makers.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
The major manufacturers all have excellent service and is one of the main reasons to buy from the major makers.
:thumbsup:

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Love Whites Products and service. They are the reason I have stayed with Whites products. THANK YOU WHITES.

Another very satisfied customer
fccdfed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread