Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FCCDFEd

Thread: What is White's warranty like on search coils?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    It's dangerous to be right when those with a thimbleful of perceived authority are wrong.

Mar 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
    121 times
    Metal Detecting

What is White's warranty like on search coils?

About two years ago I bought a new Super 12 coil for my MXT from a dealer that is no longer in business. I have no receipt or any paperwork. It worked fine twice. I then hung it up and didn't use the coil for for two years. I tried to use it last week on both my MXT and my DFX, it now overloads at anything over 2 on the sensitivity and won't pick up a penny on top of the ground.

My question is, "will they charge me to look at it or repair it? " I know White's has pretty good customer service, just curious about this one and any experiences.

Charter Member
    us
    Getter done

Sep 2007
    Terra Bella, Ca.
    DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
    237 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Diggit, I had a great experience with Whites warranty. My 950 quit working just after the two year warranty. They sent me a new one no quesitons asked. Give them a call and talk with them. I dealt with Sweet Home, Oregon, I would hope that the other Whites "offices" would do the same thing. I think you will find that they will try to help with your problem.
    Diggit likes this.
    Remember 9-1-1 and all the Fallen Firefighters and Police Officers. Never forget the price they paid for our Freedom.

God Bless the men and women past, present, and future who serve this country by serving in the military.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Solider, one died for your soul the other died for your freedom.

What a shame that scientists will call a cell on another planet "life", but they won't acknowledge a fetus as life until it is born.

Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching.

us
    It's dangerous to be right when those with a thimbleful of perceived authority are wrong.

Mar 2012
    Michigan
    White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
    121 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by FCCDFEd View Post
    Diggit, I had a great experience with Whites warranty. My 950 quit working just after the two year warranty. They sent me a new one no quesitons asked. Give them a call and talk with them. I dealt with Sweet Home, Oregon, I would hope that the other Whites "offices" would do the same thing. I think you will find that they will try to help with your problem.
    o.k.. I'm sure it is a few years past two years but it is IMMACULATE. Like I said, I only used it three times. I'll give them a call in the A.M.

us
    Feb 2010
    Vancouver WA
    Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro) Chug and Reds New Additions Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
    1226 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Whites Is great, Give them a call!!!! If you Ever get a chance to go to Sweethome, Or. It Is worth the Trip Just to see The Museaum Chug and Red

They replaced My coil twice Once on the Phone They Sent A replacment!!! 2 nd time Then We Decide on a ROADTRIP Only an Hour Away And they replaced It And Made Some Adjustments To My Detector!!! HH Chug
    "It cant Always Be Silver Or Gold But It Is A Hell Of an Experience Pulling It Out Of the Dirt"

Metal detecting is Like A Marathon, Your Running fast then start Slowing A Bit The You Find Something Interesting And You Pick Up the Pace!!! The Only Difference is If You Are Addicted to this Hobby there Is NO FINISH LINE HH Chug And Red

us
    Aug 2009
    White's MXT300 D2, 950, 6X10 DD, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
    186 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I think even if they don't cover it under warranty and it can't be fixed they only charge a flat fee to replace it which is alot lower price than buying a new one from a dealer. Good luck and HH

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors