6000 Di Pro sl

dirtydude

Sep 5, 2006
Northwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Di Pro sl
Hello all, I have a buddy who is selling his 6000 Di Pro sl and I am thinking about buying it. It is in excellent shape, not used much.He preferred his other machine because he is so used to it, and he says he never took time to learn the 6000.
My question is, is the 6000 Di Pro sl a good overall machine? Is it good with relics? I want it more for relic hunting than anything. I am used to manual ground balance,is the automatic ground balance good on these machines? I think it's well worth $200.00, Thanks for replies.

brnn53

Mar 31, 2006
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Tejon, T2 LTD, F75, & Nautilus DMC II B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I can't believe no one has responded to your post. That machine is a relic hoss. Say what you will about digital technology but that machine and the 5900 DI Pro SL are excellent machines. I found most of my good finds with the 5900. I sold it to buy an XLT which I love but the simplicity of the analog machines plus the ability to adjust on the fly without scrolling through a program is something that I miss. If you can get it for $200, by all means jump on it. Take your time to learn it and don't over disciminate and you will have a friend for life.
Mike

T

TheDetectorist

I'll second that respose. I realize this is late in coming though. I hope you bought it from your friend. I have used a 6000prosl for many years and love it. Great machine. Deep, acurate and rugged. What more could you want from a detector?

TD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread