63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, White's is really good to deal with. Now if they could make a detector with a good selection of coils that regardless of the size of the coil the entire rig would weigh between 1 to 3 ounces and would be good for any type of detecting and with a typical depth of say 18" on a grain size nugget (if that can be called a nugget). Ahh, the dreams......63bkpkr

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumright: If you ever get a Chance to go to the Whites factory in Oregon , Make Sure you Go thru the Museum!!! Chug

Dixiegal

Jul 8, 2012
GA
Detector(s) used
White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
White's reps have always treated us really well. We had one guy on the phone for about 20 minutes about our 808 and he wanted us to call him back later to let him know if we got our problem solved. Great company and good products.

shortcut

Apr 21, 2009
N.W. Ohio
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, XP Deus, MXT ALL Pro, Racer, T2 and Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tops in customer service !

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there hard to beat there customer service.

bobcat

Aug 18, 2012
nebraska
Detector(s) used
whites - eagle 2 sl, eagle spectrum, xlt, dfx, V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
whites service

there hard to beat there customer service.

I have had 5 whites metal detectors through the years. My father and brother both have had many Whites MD's. We all agree that Whites has the best machines and service. Just plain fact. Bobcat

dbsmokey

Jan 12, 2004
Oregon
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had an outstanding customer service experience with White's last week as well. They treated me respectfully, were thorough and provided valuable services at an incredible discount. Even though their warranties are not "lifetime," they serviced my machines above and beyond some others who claim to have lifetime warranties. Their detectors work very well in my soils, are not too costly and my experiences with their customer service has been nothing but positive. Thanks White's!!

billsfan714

Greenie
Jan 23, 2013
Yeah they are real good about service. I had a LCD go out, I called them to find out how much for part. It was was no charge for part and sent it to me within a week. I love my IDX PRO.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread