Need Whites to come up with a waterproof unit with out the use of headphones.

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Need White's to come up with a waterproof unit with out the use of headphones.

Hi!
Just thought it would be important to sugest the folks at White's to come up with a way to waterproof a machine and not have to use headphones if you don't want. Mainly because at least for me headphones even with the cushion pads iritate my ears after hours of presure turn them red appart of the fact the sweat I generate useing them especially under the sun. It is extremly frustrating to have both waterproof units (I got the beach hunter ID) they sell and none of these 2 have this option. I suffer also with my Seahunter Mark 2. The fact that Garrett came out with the AT Pro makes me say come on Ken White's lets see you beat this unit. I just can't buy a new unit now but who knows what crazy trick or solution I can come up with if this new waterproof highbird of a White's comes into exsistance. How many like and are willing to try something like this? LP/ TA

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Well the only problem I see with not using headphones at the beach or in a river is that you will miss those faint signals because of the ambient noise. I once tried to hunt at the beach with no headphones on the dry sand and it was near to impossible. I think that what you need is a set of headphones that suit your needs, obviously on a hard wired headphone there is no solution .

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's needs to do some more R&D into what the customer wants. Myself I'd like a real thin lightweight coil for the BHID that didn't sink or float like a cork. One much like the Tiger Shark's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread