All Treasure Hunting

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep its an excellant detector for someone new and you might never feel the need for another one, the price is good as a new one from a dealer is at least about $600.00 maybe a little more but they can give a better deal than the $700.00 retail price. You'll probably want a few more coils latter to cover any place you might come across as in deeper coins the D2 is great for the deep stuff and real trashy area's 4x6 is good for the really trashy sites or moderate trashy places the 6x10 is good. HH

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing wrong with the M6 as a start out detector or even later. :icon_thumright:

Landlord Jim

Jul 20, 2012
Oakland County, Michigan
Detector(s) used
V3i,Vx3,DFX,MXT Pro,Prizm 5G, CM Pro,Beach Hunter 300 and Bounty Hunter 202.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The M6 is the lowest price model of White's that accepts all the coils of the MXT,DFX, V series. It is a very capable detector if you learn what it is telling you.

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I would go for it the price isn't bad and the detector is very good.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread