scotty544

Mar 11, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 XP Deus Whites V3i
Tesoro Silver Saber
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can't believe how great the whites service department is. My 10 inch d2 coil that came on my V3i was bad. Called customer support and they shipped me a new one the very same day. No need to even waste my money sending the bad one back to them. Now that is how it should be. And best of all a real person answered the phone! A real American stand up company.

GTzer

Jan 24, 2013
DELCO, Pa
Detector(s) used
xTerra 705 & 6000 xl Pro,CZ 20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great customer service AND you get a human when you call. Like a time warp or something.
Goes back to '83 for me.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what a great storie

dbsmokey

Jan 12, 2004
Oregon
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have the best customer service of any company with whom I have done business. It is almost surreal how willing they are to help a customer; at least that has been my experience so far.

john holloway

Jul 28, 2013
hillsboro oregon
Detector(s) used
white's beach hunter id
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i just visited their store in sweet home oregon a few days ago. i took my beach hunter id to have it checked out for functionality. they had me in and out in less than an hour; they also did a water pressure test. great experience and good people.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed whites is a hands down great company ill only buy machines from companies like them another that's just like em standing behind there products garret both awesome & glad I have there products

kycoinguy

Jul 27, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro, 12" coil, 12x10 S.E.F., 8x6 S.E.F., Prizm II, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have to agree with everyone else. White's is an outstanding company, with dedication to their customers. I recently entered into a Father's day contest and I didn't even win, but they sent me a $100 accessory coupon anyways. There's not a lot of companies out there that would be willing to do that. Not only do they make amazing products, but they go above and beyond in customer satisfaction.

beerguy

Bronze Member
May 6, 2004
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030,
Many more on a rotating basis.
Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader!
That is good to hear. My XLT has developed the 'donut hole' response when pinpointing again, so I will have to send it back for service.

I guess it is time to retire the old girl...

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear that u mayb retiring it,the good thing whites has awesome customer service to deal with im sure u already know this lol, im truly happy with my whites v3i & all the coils & the sunray I have for it, its become quite a unstopable monster out there that can be adjusted to just about anything. Good luck

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They have the best customer service of any company with whom I have done business. It is almost surreal how willing they are to help a customer; at least that has been my experience so far.

Your in Oregon Go On A Road trip to Sweet home OR It is worth the Trip Chug and Red

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I so wish i go there, its on my list lol

beerguy

Bronze Member
May 6, 2004
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030,
Actually, we are planning a trip down to Ocean Shores in a couple weeks, so Oregon is just across the line.
Perhaps I can make it to Sweet Home for a visit!

They really fix it while you wait?

beerguy

Bronze Member
May 6, 2004
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030,
I just called Whites about my XLT. I am glad I was sitting down at the time.

When I told them that we would be down there on vacation next week, Mary told me to bring it in and it gets fixed while I wait......for free!

How can you beat that?

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is awesome. Im gettin awfully jealous I wish i were able to get down there myself lol, good luck on ur trip & gettin ur machine fixed hh

a4wdguy

Mar 10, 2005
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TDI, DFX, M6, XLT, XL Pro, CM 6000 Di Pro, Beach Hunter ID 300, Beach Hunter ID, Surfmaster P.I.(Plus)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just called Whites about my XLT. I am glad I was sitting down at the time.

When I told them that we would be down there on vacation next week, Mary told me to bring it in and it gets fixed while I wait......for free!

How can you beat that?

Over the years I have witnessed the "my detector is better than yours" debate rage on. Very early on I was the beneficiary of White's customer service. That made the old argument moot, as far as I'm concerned. White's service won me over and has kept me loyal for years, and will continue to do so.

beerguy

Bronze Member
May 6, 2004
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030,
4WD Guy,

You have quite an arsenal there. I am on the verge of looking for a beach machine to include submerged saltwater hunting.

What machine would you direct me towards? PI or Beach Hunter ID?

a4wdguy

Mar 10, 2005
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
TDI, DFX, M6, XLT, XL Pro, CM 6000 Di Pro, Beach Hunter ID 300, Beach Hunter ID, Surfmaster P.I.(Plus)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When diving, you'll want to dig every target, so the P.I. is the weapon of choice due to it's extreme depth and sensitivity. However, you will get very tired of digging bobby pins and such very quickly, up on shore, which is where the Beach Hunter comes in. It doesn't get any easier to operate than that machine. So, if you aren't going to get one of each you'll need to decide which area you're going to spend the most time in balanced by your tolerance for trash.

kshollywood

Jul 15, 2010
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Best in the business

WNCsweeper

Aug 4, 2013
Asheville, NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Fors Core Pro pack × 2
Nokta Pointer
Rattler head phones
Lesche digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely the best customer service....the cool on my Coinmaster gt started leaking......they sent me a new one twice....lol. Two days apart.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions