6000 Di Pro vs. DFX ?

moonshine

Dec 29, 2006
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Di/Pro, E-Trac

TonyinCT

Mar 14, 2006
Granby, CT
The DFX is definitely new technology. I have used 6000's since they came out. Darn good detectors but the new detectors are digital and can do more in more situations than the older analog ones. Now some will say that they are better off with a 6000 than a DFX and I say mostly its because they don't want to take the DFX to the next level with the programming. The DFX is a great detector if you want to learn it. If not its still a great detector if you just want to use the pre set programs. You don't have to spend 1000.00 to get one either. Give me a call and we can discuss it if you're interested.
TonyinCT
860-623-1153
WWW.TCMETALDETECTORS.COM

OP
OP
moonshine

moonshine

Dec 29, 2006
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Di/Pro, E-Trac
Thank you for the comments, i appreciate them. Ill keep you in mind if i ever do take the plunge.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Moon. Hope your doing well girl.

My husband and I purchased two DFX's from Tony/TC Metal Detectors and today was our first day using them. We used the factory settings today because we just don't know the unit enough to do any programming. The way you can pin point with these are pretty neat. I will say the unit will take some getting used to though. Hopefully in the near future we can start to do some programming from the pro mode because I really think that will make it an even better machine.

You can go to the Whites web site and print out the owners manual to read it over to get an idea about it.

I wish you luck with your purchase. Take care.

BTW - GEAUX SAINTS!!!!

RonNewbie

Jan 14, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, MXT
You'll not be disappointed in the DFX whether you're a beginner or an experienced treasure hunter. Be sure to let us know what your final decision is and how you like it. Take care.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread