Great customer service from Whites

jmb2email

Apr 14, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO 12" coil, DD 10" coil, 5.3 coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered a new DD 10" coil from Whites main web site last week because nobody else seemed to have any in stock. My goal was to have it in hand with a new fiber lower rod to take to the beach next week while on vacation. Unfortunately UPS destroyed the box in a manner that caused the rod to poke a hole in the box... and either exit the box or be removed from the box. The coil appears intact but the rod is AWOL.

I called in this AM and left a voice mail and Heidi called back within an hour. She took care of the issue and said she would handle all the UPS issues and I would not have to worry about it. She also issued an overnight air shipment of a new rod that should arrive Monday, 1 day before vacation!

I am amazed at such awesome customer service.

Will post an update once the new coil is tested and the rod comes in.

JMB :headbang:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered a new DD 10" coil from Whites main web site last week because nobody else seemed to have any in stock. My goal was to have it in hand with a new fiber lower rod to take to the beach next week while on vacation. Unfortunately UPS destroyed the box in a manner that caused the rod to poke a hole in the box... and either exit the box or be removed from the box. The coil appears intact but the rod is AWOL.

I called in this AM and left a voice mail and Heidi called back within an hour. She took care of the issue and said she would handle all the UPS issues and I would not have to worry about it. She also issued an overnight air shipment of a new rod that should arrive Monday, 1 day before vacation!

I am amazed at such awesome customer service.

Will post an update once the new coil is tested and the rod comes in.

JMB :headbang:

Thats great always nice to see a great company stand by there equipment & keep it made in America happy hunting on the vacation

OP
OP
J

jmb2email

Apr 14, 2013
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO 12" coil, DD 10" coil, 5.3 coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rod arrived and is on my porch at home! 24 hours before i needed it!

JMB

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It makes all the world to have a good peice of equipment & have the company who makes it to stand by them 100% glad u got ur rod

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21
Whites Electronics has always had great service and that is more than half the product's value when choosing a detector to buy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions